smells bad | Syracusefan.com

smells bad

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
the timing of this is foul. Since no current players are involved there was no reason to release the story at this time. Just booked hotel for 4 days in the big easy. if we get there , im there. Yahoo can go themselves

the timing of this is foul. Since no current players are involved there was no reason to release the story at this time. Just booked hotel for 4 days in the big easy. if we get there , im there. Yahoo can go **** themselves

You're way off. Forde said on the radio that the timing was coincidental. :)

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, and this has already been scoffed at by some, but...
I can't help but think a certain attorney with the initials G.A. played some part in the publication and timing of this story. The supposed "meat" of the story is that there was a lack of institutional control - which is exactly what G.A. has been trying to hammer home as the basis for her lawsuit against JB/SU.
Just seems awfully coincidental to me.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, and this has already been scoffed at by some, but...
I can't help but think a certain attorney with the initials G.A. played some part in the publication and timing of this story. The supposed "meat" of the story is that there was a lack of institutional control - which is exactly what G.A. has been trying to hammer home as the basis for her lawsuit against JB/SU.
Just seems awfully coincidental to me.

Interesting...she very well could be the culprit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom