SMU put up 460 against TCU. How can that be? | Syracusefan.com

SMU put up 460 against TCU. How can that be?

Millhouse

Living Legend
SMU averaged 314 YPG in 2008.

They just put up 460 on TCU and average 450

my goodness however do they do that?

:bang:

They just put up 460 on TCU and average 460

But Millhouse, going through GRob was worse than the death penalty. Don't you know?

They just put up 460 on TCU and average 450

I don't think anyone can question whether our O would be better using a different system this year. Our talent doesn't fit what we run. However Marrone is going to run his system. He doesn't want to change systems every year to matchup the talent he was left with. The real question now is can Marrone get the talent needed to run his system effectively? History says that answer is no.

Marrone needs to take a serious look at what he is trying to do at offense at the end of this year because it clearly isn't working.. I would like to think that he realizes that he may need to change some stuff this year but he may need to really make an overhaul at the end of this year, doing the same thing for 4 years and expecting different results is truly insane. D should be better next year. Go hire either a ST coach or make somebody responsible, Anselmo maybe.

I think Doug may have to look towards the college ranks for his OC, the OC at Toledo looked like a viable option as well, young guy as well. I don't get the Hackett nonsense, if you are going to hire a lacky he should at least be able to recruit or have an extablished track record. I like Doug as the HC, dont like his offense, how could you?

I don't think anyone can question whether our O would be better using a different system this year. Our talent doesn't fit what we run. However Marrone is going to run his system. He doesn't want to change systems every year to matchup the talent he was left with. The real question now is can Marrone get the talent needed to run his system effectively? History says that answer is no.

We have a system?!

Do tell...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom