Snarky remark at Card Chronicle | Syracusefan.com

Snarky remark at Card Chronicle

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
The Big East has moved ahead of the ACC in CBS' new conference power rankings.
Screen_shot_2012-10-02_at_5.39.41_PM_large.png
I'm sure that's a deficit Syracuse will single-handedly be able to close in no time.

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2012/10/3/3445356/wednesday-morning-cardinal-news-and-notes

Using statistics selectively I can prove just about anything I want.

Must be why Louisville is hoping and praying for any other conference to take them out of the New New Big East. They need to keep their story straight over there.

Syracuse is going to be the target of snarky comments and the butt of jokes as long as we keep losing football games. You want to gain respect you have to earn it. We're not doing a very good job of that right now. If we want to change perceptions we need to win beginning on Friday. I detest where this program is in the eyes of college football fans but I can certainly understand why people say the things they do.

As Bill Murray once famously said, "It just doesn't matter".

Conferences are judged by their power teams. Florida State being in the top 5 is really all the ACC needs.

The Big East has moved ahead of the ACC in CBS' new conference power rankings.
Screen_shot_2012-10-02_at_5.39.41_PM_large.png
I'm sure that's a deficit Syracuse will single-handedly be able to close in no time.

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2012/10/3/3445356/wednesday-morning-cardinal-news-and-notes

Cinci is the best team in the conference. It''s is a solid and balanced team, it does everything well to date.

Rutgers is the beneficiary of its standard easy schedule. Tulane (0-4), Howard, SFla (2-3), and Arkansas (1-4).

L'ville has some significant weaknesses.

As Bill Murray once famously said, "It just doesn't matter".

Conferences are judged by their power teams. Florida State being in the top 5 is really all the ACC needs.

Yep, if FSU keeps playing like they have been, the ACC has exactly what they need, a headliner. Conference perception is as good as your best team. The only exception is when you have Rutgers and Temple (25% of your league) dragging you down by being the worst programs in 1A, like lower than Buffalo type worse, as the Big East suffered through in its first decade or so.

The Rutgers - Louisville showdown will be another nice Thursday for New Jersey and the league. But then it will be Friday and everyone will have moved on.