Sneakers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sneakers

bn0q3vxew21de3xpamgq.jpg

There it is. Was hoping to see this gem.

Latrell Sprewell's DaDa Supremes with the spinners.

Funny story...at the MVCC Hoops Camp when I was in 6th or 7th grade, another kid & I began talking trash back & forth during a scrimmage. My team won & he was pissed so it quickly escalated to him wanting to fight. I looked down & saw that he was wearing these & replied, in front of everyone, "I refuse to hit a dude with spinners in his shoes...I mean, how could I even look myself in the mirror after that". It caused such a roar of laughter & he turned so beet red with embarrassment that I almost immediately regretted it. By the end of camp we were buds.

IMG_1162.GIF

Last edited:
/
Latrell Sprewell's DaDa Supremes with the spinners.

Funny story...at the MVCC Hoops Camp when I was in 6th or 7th grade, another kid & I began talking trash back & forth during a scrimmage. My team won & he was pissed so it quickly escalated to him wanting to fight. I looked down & saw that he was wearing these & replied, in front of everyone, "I refuse to hit a dude with spinners in his shoes...I mean, how could I even look myself in the mirror after that". It caused such a roar of laughter & he turned so beet red with embarrassment that I almost immediately regretted it. By the end of camp we were buds.

View attachment 111337

Lol, great story. The Webbers were horrid too.

cdubbz1.jpg.cf.jpg

And funny timing for your post ...apparently it came out today that those Sprewell’s are getting retroed.

https://weartesters.com/dada-retro-supreme-spinner-1-og-sprewell-makes-comeback/

Last edited: