Snoop Dogg has a few choice words for the idiot Clippers owner | Syracusefan.com

Snoop Dogg has a few choice words for the idiot Clippers owner

Sterling is a terrible person and the league has been keenly aware of it for a long time.

The fact that the NBA gifted CP3 to the Clips after blocking his first trade was an absolutely terrible decision. It awarded a terrible owner with the best PG of a generation.

Adam Silver may have to step in on this one...must be tough being a black man working for someone who apparently is not fond of black people. http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/4/26/5655752/clippers-donald-sterling-meeting-racist

This sterling behavior is old hat and been know by the league for decades. I recall a few years ago there was an ESPN magazine article about the dude and what an ass he was. I couldn't believe it.

Now what do you do if you are the commish? can you force a dude to sell his team? The clippers arent a publicly traded company however Im sure there are some "membership rules" the NBA has

This sterling behavior is old hat and been know by the league for decades. I recall a few years ago there was an ESPN magazine article about the dude and what an ass he was. I couldn't believe it.

Now what do you do if you are the commish? can you force a dude to sell his team? The clippers arent a publicly traded company however Im sure there are some "membership rules" the NBA has

Charles says Adam Silver has to suspend the meshugana old coot. Silver's going to address the situation tonight from the Memphis-OKC game, as if that game needed any more hype.

I love Barkley's contradictory comments

"They have to suspend him right now"

"They have to first prove its his voice on the tape"

Well which is it charles? They may never be able to "prove" its him on the tape, likely its going to be a near certainty..

racism is everywhere, sad to say
I never knew racism until I moved to Texas and overheard some of the rednecks at the bar while football games were on. Holy hell, man. You've never heard racist vitriol until you've heard Texas redneck racist vitriol.

I love Barkley's contradictory comments

"They have to suspend him right now"

"They have to first prove its his voice on the tape"

Well which is it charles? They may never be able to "prove" its him on the tape, likely its going to be a near certainty..
I didn't really think he was contradicting himself. He was more or less just saying if it's proven that it's his voice on the tape, then he has to be suspended. He started saying "he should be suspended" before catching himself and adding, "as long as we know for sure it was him on the tape" basically.

The bottom line is that Sterling is a piece of crap, and it just makes me laugh that a guy like Mark Cuban is given so much guff for being an enthusiastic owner who players absolutely LOVE (and they really do - the Mavs would all got to war for that guy), while the old boys network consists of garbage like Sterling who have had numerous lawsuits and transgressions and that never gets into the news.

It's pure old money versus new money stuff when it comes to NBA owners.

I love how Jessie Jackson is now involved. Now Im on board. If only Reverend Al would say something on this subject I could really get behind it.
He's going to make a spectacle out of this which will cause people to take sides and draw lines. His involvement in anything does more racial harm than good. He makes his living perpetuating racism.

I love how Jessie Jackson is now involved. Now Im on board. If only Reverend Al would say something on this subject I could really get behind it.

Why does anyone listen to either of those two cranks? It's not for no good reason that JC Watts referred to them as the "race-hustling poverty pimps."

Last edited:

Suppose they are going to rescind his NAACP lifetime acheivement award and demand he take back the money he donated to the LA chapter of the group?

What's amazing is people pretanding that this hasn't been known for decades.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=jones/060810

I read that 4 years ago. However, at the time the Clippers were coming off a 32-50 season so it didn't make headlines.

Bomani Jones was absolutely crushing it on the radio this AM. Mainly, where was all this owner and player outrage at the time? What about the sponser outrage? If they were around back then and didn't say a word they have no grounds to pretend to be outraged now.