So are the judges and police in on it too? | Syracusefan.com

So are the judges and police in on it too?

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
After Sandusky's arrest on 40 counts, he was released without bail. Huh?

I thought i read somewhere it was 100k.

Which he never paid for some reason.

SPORTSbyBROOKS SPORTSbyBROOKS

Penn Staters, all of you, help me out here ... RT @amrap09: Can u explain to me how that happened?
14 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

162015_181842358517996_3449720_n_normal.jpg

State College, PA: Where your good standing at Penn State earns you absolutely free release from 40 criminal counts of child rape.
15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

Understandable though, it's not like Sandusky's house is literally 1,000 feet from an elementary school ... WAIT bit.ly/uBM4jC
17 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

Sandusky's bail for 40 counts of child rape was already a laughably low $100,000. Of which he paid authorities in State College exactly zero
19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

If I told you Pennsylvania authorities released Sandusky w/ out asking him to put up one thin dime in bail, would you believe me?

he was also apparently out and about as well. said he was devastated when he heard about paterno being fired. it was in a thread earlier today. SCUM

he was also apparently out and about as well. said he was devastated when he heard about paterno being fired. it was in a thread earlier today. SCUM

How can the people of that community stand for that man walking around, going to the gym, going shopping like nothing has happened? State College is a sick, sick place. His ass should be in hiding, and not in his own house either.

The local cops in State College should all in be in jail. The more I think about this, they're at the top of my blame list.

State College is coming out of this looking like a nightmare village of inbreds set as the backdrop of some Sci-Fi Saturday night horror special.

He could be looking at a life sentence ? Where does Sandusky live, in some weird Frank Capra universe ?

I wouldn't be surprised to see that sandusky "kills himself"...in other words is murdered and that's why he is let out along with being able to tie up some loose information out there. Get ready for a nice note that says it was all me and no one else knew anything.

Read the reports of the "first couple investigations" one parent was ordered to not speak to the press by the State police as the case was being shelved. Another cop has no memory and a third won't talk. I hope there is a very careful scrutiny of the role of the investigators in this case as it appears the number of people who failed to act goes well beyond the Penn State administration and coaches.

The more information from this story that comes out the more it is sounding like the WWE Ring-Boy sex scandal of the 1980's. Just this one is so much bigger than that ever way. But there are many similarities

There is no way that this coverup happened without the aid of local law enforcement in some manner.

Dear Gov...heard that you were the AG in the beginning of this case...but cannot speak to it covering that time and cannot speak to it now because it is an on-going investigation that has lasted now minimally 15 years. You have a DA missing; cops that won't speak about their investigation that was supposedly closed; a University that is totally in shame and shambles; and a criminal of the worst kind walking the streets...free...both not shackles nor money paid as bail money...What.

Gov...the rest of the state gets to vote and quite frankly what is going on is a joke...there is no justice here...Sandusky may be killed by one of his fauv kids or a mother...or a few big guys that take all of him...this is insane the way this is going down...and you probably will go down with it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that sandusky "kills himself"...in other words is murdered and that's why he is let out along with being able to tie up some loose information out there. Get ready for a nice note that says it was all me and no one else knew anything.

Sounds about right, imagine what we will know in a few months. Horrible stuff.

Dear Gov...heard that you were the AG in the beginning of this case...but cannot speak to it covering that time and cannot speak to it now because it is an on-going investigation that has lasted now minimally 15 years. You have a DA missing; cops that won't speak about their investigation that was supposedly closed; a University that is totally in shame and shambles; and a criminal of the worst kind walking the streets...free...both not shackles nor money paid as bail money...What.

Gov...the rest of the state gets to vote and quite frankly what is going on is a joke...there is no justice here...Sandusky may be killed by one of his fauv kids or a mother...or a few big guys that take all of him...this is insane the way this is going down...and you probably will go down with it.

Do you live in PA? Too bad if you don't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom