So are we going to hear/read "What's wrong with Florida?"? | Syracusefan.com

So are we going to hear/read "What's wrong with Florida?"?

pearl31

in cahoots
doubt it, even though Ark is absolutely destroying them.

(and plus, they're one of Jimmy Dykes "first class" teams, which means they're pretty much unbeatable)

:noidea:

Na they will eat up a couple SEC cupcakes and stay in the top 5.

This is a bloodbath!!!

and according to many of the EXPERTS, Florida is easily the best team in the country.

This should help our case come seeding time since, you know, we beat Arkansas at Arkansas.

I remember when FSU destroyed Carolina last year someone commented that no national champion had ever lost a game by somuch. Something to consider if this score holds.

This is a bloodbath!!!

and according to many of the EXPERTS, Florida is easily the best team in the country.
so was duke and louisville and michigan and indiana and kansas

so was duke and louisville and michigan and indiana and kansas

It seems that when the medea decides your it this year you are about to lose.

There is no best team. This is 2010-2011 all over again.

It's opportunism at its finest.
JSouth or not, I would fear this team. Obviously, he's a huge boost if/when/how/who/what/where/why/lol

Even with these seven, possibly the Hulk feeling better by then, I believe we can make a run against any team IU, KU, Michigan included.

Anyone else find it hilarious that Mike Rosario is still in school? I bet he still has the taste of Jonny's balls on his breath.
Yeah, isn't he collecting social security?

Anyone else find it hilarious that Mike Rosario is still in school? I bet he still has the taste of Jonny's balls on his breath.

Royal Ivey taught him how to D Up a guys crotch with your face.

I cant believe that Patric Young is only a junior. Dude looks like he is 35

It's opportunism at its finest.
JSouth or not, I would fear this team. Obviously, he's a huge boost if/when/how/who/what/where/why/lol

Even with these seven, possibly the Hulk feeling better by then, I believe we can make a run against any team IU, KU, Michigan included.

I agree. We can look ugly, but if we play defense we can play with anyone. Plus I think Grant is going to be exponentially better by tourney time. Just hope he doesn't get so much hype that he jumps to the NBA.