So are we gonna en up playing Vermont again?? | Syracusefan.com

So are we gonna en up playing Vermont again??

McNabb2Brominski

All Conference
in the first round. The committee loves matching us against them in the 1st round. A little rivalry brewing there?

No. Asheville is going to be our opponent.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

No. Asheville is going to be our opponent.

Is vermont in play in game territory? Otherwise I would think they are a shoe-in for Boston.

Is vermont in play in game territory? Otherwise I would think they are a shoe-in for Boston.
Yes they are

Marsh did a great job breakin down Ashville and LIU, Marsh you got anyting on Vermont just in case? Thanks Buddy.

Yep will post later although we wont get vermont

Yep will post later although we wont get vermont

You made a great case for Ashville being our opp, Im going with them until I hear different seems like a great matchup for us to.

You made a great case for Ashville being our opp, Im going with them until I hear different seems like a great matchup for us to.
I am away from my computer now but if you look at the latest 16 seed projection i did i break down why we will get unca as opposed to vermont.

someone mentioned in a previous thread that the committee won't have first round games repeated within 2 years, so no Vermont. Also LIU can't play UNC either.

someone mentioned in a previous thread that the committee won't have first round games repeated within 2 years, so no Vermont. Also LIU can't play UNC either.
That was me. We are pretty much a lock to play UNC Asheville.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom