So Babers naysayers... | Syracusefan.com

So Babers naysayers...

How about getting your field goal team on the field so we can kick an un rushed field goal. He has f'ed up this second quarter, maybe you didn't notice the three ridiculous calls at the goal line.
I didn't mind the goal line calls. We haven't been running the ball well.

Have all the faith, but he really needs to work on time management and other mind boggling decisions. Or get someone to help him with it. I know it's rough with a new team, but some of this stuff is HS coaches decisions.

I find it tough to stomach the goal line play calling but I'm not coach. This guy has free reign for four years as far as I'm concerned.

I find it tough to stomach the goal line play calling but I'm not coach. This guy has free reign for four years as far as I'm concerned.
Martine had worse red zone problems.

That doesn't mean you don't at least try to on the goaline.

Did you see the way the line got blown up on all 3 of those plays? And you wanted to run?

I've always been on the train, but the lack of logic in some situations today is mind-boggling.

Love the man and i have posted about how well we played today, esp the defense. We won this with our B- game on offense. The 1st and goal play calling was unexplainable and running the fg unit on frantically instead of calling a time out was a head scratcher, but i love his system.

Did you see the way the line got blown up on all 3 of those plays? And you wanted to run?
This exactly. They were running right through our OL on all of those plays. We would have lost yards if we ran.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom