So can someone tell me what they are planning on doing on Madison Ave? | Syracusefan.com

So can someone tell me what they are planning on doing on Madison Ave?

I won a lot of money on the Super Bowl, thought it'd be a good idea to buy the second floor.

I won a lot of money on the Super Bowl, thought it'd be a good idea to buy the second floor.
Love nest for you and JLH?

BTW, the article said for academics...probably going to offer courses there.

Love nest for you and JLH?

BTW, the article said for academics...probably going to offer courses there.
It's just going to be a gigantic shrine of her fun bags

It says for an academic facility. They have the program in LA where students do a semester there. Maybe they are planning the same sort of program in NYC. Lubin House does not have the space for classrooms. I have been in the LA facility, and it sounds more like this. They could still keep Lubin House, and use this for larger programs and NYC classes. Also maybe move NYC admissions offices there, etc.

It's for my own personal IDF (indoor dodgeball facility), getting ready for prime time on the "Ocho".

It says for an academic facility. They have the program in LA where students do a semester there. Maybe they are planning the same sort of program in NYC. Lubin House does not have the space for classrooms. I have been in the LA facility, and it sounds more like this. They could still keep Lubin House, and use this for larger programs and NYC classes. Also maybe move NYC admissions offices there, etc.

They are developing a similar NYC program to the one in LA.