so did coach k have to go back to the donors for a new bag of cash | Syracusefan.com

so did coach k have to go back to the donors for a new bag of cash

orangehomer

All American
to get the zion to play out the year? what do you think it was worth, $1 million? this dude was never actually hurt. coach k should retire after this year, he is tired and old and can't win with even 3 top ten picks, he needs the college version of lebron to be relevant. they are a bunch of stiffs without the zion.

also, i propose that zion's nickname going forward is simply "the". The Zion.

The Zion has 21 points on 9 of 9 shooting with 9 rebounds and 5 steals and they are only up 6 at the half.

The Zion has 21 points on 9 of 9 shooting with 9 rebounds and 5 steals and they are only up 6 at the half.
Exactly. Both locker rooms must be going insane.

coach K needed a 13-13 performance just to beat lowly Syracuse. there is a reckoning a-coming

Say what you want, but without Zion, Duke is getting bounced Sweet 16 at the latest.

That team still has Jones, Barrett, Reddish, and O’Connell.

Is that not enough?...

to get the zion to play out the year? what do you think it was worth, $1 million? this dude was never actually hurt. coach k should retire after this year, he is tired and old and can't win with even 3 top ten picks, he needs the college version of lebron to be relevant. they are a bunch of stiffs without the zion.

Stay classy, Einstein. :rolleyes:

I chuckled. He has been anointed, so The Zion sounds about right.

I think they had four number 1 -3 top players in country. jones was top pg, Zion top power forward, Barrett top sg, and the kid we were recruiting can’t remember his name was 3 in sf. So they had 4 top ten guys plus bolden and they aren’t undefeated. It’s a joke. How can people say k is great with that team underachieving so much.