So did you buy your NIT tix? | Syracusefan.com

So did you buy your NIT tix?

the SU site actually opened sales before 11pm. Got 8.

Some other guy posted that he got a great deal on them. Like I asked him, are you scared of the snow like some people apparently want you to be?

Some other guy posted that he got a great deal on them. Like I asked him, are you scared of the snow like some people apparently want you to be?

I'm not worried about the snow. i'm only 20 mins away. if the snow is bad enough that I cant get there, the games probably postponed anyways.

Great seats available. If you're local and you got time to post on here on the daily you probably got time to go to the game. :)

I think the blue chairs are all gone but plenty of low bleacher seats available.

right now still;

Section 124
Row D

its still su bball. been there when we've played great and with heart and been there when the team didn't care.

Yup NIT games are total crapshoot, i wouldn't be surprised if this team has checked out based on how disappointed they were in getting left out.

Personally ive been spoiled under JB and consider the NIT beneath us based on the stature of our program. I dont blame the committee 100% for leaving us out as we blew multiple chances to lock in a spot but based on who got in ahead of us we got the shaft.

Good on you, bees. I live much too far away to get there, but cheer hard for all of us who can't make it there, and I'll hoist one for you and the rest out here. If the NIT is what we have to play for, then dammit play hard for it. To hell with the nay-sayers, Orange, play well with your heads up. Make us proud of you for that. Win the whole damn thing.

Last edited:
I think the blue chairs are all gone but plenty of low bleacher seats available.

right now still;

Section 124
Row D

I lied. blue chairs are still available on ticketmaster. they don't pop up on the su site.

Good on you, bees. I live much too far away to get there, but cheer hard for all of us who can't make it there, and I'll hoist one for you and the rest out here. If the NIT is what we have to play for, then dammit play hard for it. To hell with the nay-sayers, Orange, play well with your heads up. Make us proud of you for that. Win the whole damn thing.

I remember one of the more fun games was in 2002 vs butler at the dome. only 5k went. we had 16 tix. 8 in the 1st row and 8 right behind in the 2nd row. I can't remember all 16 but I know igor was one. jake. my best friend, andysyr, who has passed, was there. maybe even beth who used to post here. but we had a blast. we won in OT by 1 and butler had a PG, miller, who talked trash and we rode his butt hard the whole game. shump had 36.

NCAA Men's Basketball - Butler vs. Syracuse

I remember one of the more fun games was in 2002 vs butler at the dome. only 5k went. we had 16 tix. 8 in the 1st row and 8 right behind in the 2nd row. I can't remember all 16 but I know igor was one. jake. my best friend, andysyr, who has passed, was there. maybe even beth who used to post here. but we had a blast. we won in OT by 1 and butler had a PG, miller, who talked trash and we rode his butt hard the whole game. shump had 36.

that whole NIT was fun. We played teams that I enjoyed seeing us play. That Butler game was great. And that Butler kid was worth the price of admission on his own.

I was there. First time I ever sat in the 100's. Great seats at half court. Crowd was really into it.

I was there. First time I ever sat in the 100's. Great seats at half court. Crowd was really into it.

that's right, you and jim. do you remember if that's the game beth sat with us?

Just bought 3 in 123 row DD for $20 each. I assume this is chair seating? I've only ever sat in my seasons in 311. Any opinions, pros/cons of these seats?

This is the view TicketMaster provides

IMG_0766.JPG

Last edited:
Yup NIT games are total crapshoot, i wouldn't be surprised if this team has checked out based on how disappointed they were in getting left out.

Personally ive been spoiled under JB and consider the NIT beneath us based on the stature of our program. I dont blame the committee 100% for leaving us out as we blew multiple chances to lock in a spot but based on who got in ahead of us we got the shaft.

There's something off with the chemistry on this team. Exhibit A is Lydon getting frozen out. I think they mail it in Tuesday.

Just bought 3 in 123 row DD for $20 each. I assume this is chair seating? I've only ever sat in my seasons in 311. Any opinions, pros/cons of these seats?

This is the view TicketMaster provides

View attachment 91541

How were TM's service charges? I wonder if it's as bad for sports as it is for concerts?

There's something off with the chemistry on this team. Exhibit A is Lydon getting frozen out. I think they mail it in Tuesday.

No way they lose on Tuesday IMO -- but the round after that could be problematic. And I don't think Lydon is frozen out, he just doesn't have the alpha-dog trait.

No way they lose on Tuesday IMO -- but the round after that could be problematic. And I don't think Lydon is frozen out, he just doesn't have the alpha-dog trait.

Lydon needs to train like Rocky in RockyIII to get the Eye of the Tiger! He seems to be slowly morphing into Craig Forth!

How were TM's service charges? I wonder if it's as bad for sports as it is for concerts?
Tickets were $15 face & came to $21.85 total apiece. If you're on the fence JUMP ON THIS. Plenty of lower midcourt chair seats still available!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom