So did you buy your NIT tix? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So did you buy your NIT tix?

Tickets were $15 face & came to $21.85 total apiece. If you're on the fence JUMP ON THIS. Plenty of lower midcourt chair seats still available!!

That's much better than the TM charges Ive gotten on some concerts. I agree, if you are local(or willing to make an epic journey), jump on that deal now!!

EDIT: I know Id be buying tickets if I were closer! I have faith the locals and plenty just withing the region will do their thing! LGO!!

Yes those are the chairs. 4th row.
Thanks. 2 random questions:

1- The one time I sat in 123, there were coat racks/hangers set up in the area behind the curtain. Is that available every game? I ask because there was a VIP event going on that night.

2- Will I be close enough to smell Juli's perfume? (Asking for a friend)

Thanks. 2 random questions:

1- The one time I sat in 123, there were coat racks/hangers set up in the area behind the curtain. Is that available every game? I ask because there was a VIP event going on that night.

2- Will I be close enough to smell Juli's perfume? (Asking for a friend)

lol that was the 2nd time I've seen "asking for a friend" within the last few hours. That is becoming epic on here. ;) Love the question too! Come on people, it's late, but we are rugged and I respect the whole lot of you!!!

lol that was the 2nd time I've seen "asking for a friend" within the last few hours. That is becoming epic on here. ;) Love the question too! Come on people, it's late, but we are rugged and I respect the whole lot of you!!!
Love the morale following today's events, Captain. You've been on a roll tonight. One of the things that makes this place great.

Love the morale following today's events, Captain. You've been on a roll tonight. One of the things that makes this place great.

I'd like to high 5 you! Thanks, Im glad my spirit translated through this electronic BS and made it to at least one person. I hope to heavens that the staff sees your post. Heck, I even would hug you, but I dont want to look gay, not that there is anything wrong with that. Seriously though, I get emotional, if you couldnt tell. Ive had a lotttttt of caffeine, as I considered this a special day. Its helping to fuel my spirit. Seriously, I am glad someone is enjoying my antics, I will try to do more, and do better too. I know I have work to do, like Rocky in Rocky III, to get the Eye of the Tiger back, instead of being "fat" and resting on my laurels. I could be satisfied with my "Blundered Presser" release, but I have many more in me that seemed locked and wont come out, stuff Ive been working on for years like my Baye Keita Metallica version tribute, but much like my thoughts on here, stuff remains scattered. I plan to rehab my brain and spirit, and rise above my current mediocrity. And I am being very serious with thanking you. With all the dislike some of my posts receive, it feels great to finally get some written thanks...although with this post I'm feeling a little "OCD", lol. Thanks.

We're in this together, we cant can't changed wha happened. We can only change things like our perception and how we respond to it. I'm choosing to be happy. Lets get 20 wins at least(lol), and maybe the "intercontinental title belt" like the WWF had back in the day. I think Randy Savage had it for awhile, a step below Hogan holding the world heavyweight belt. At least we could imitate Aaron Rodgers title belt antics if we chose to. ;)

My goodness, i personally found this awesome, him doing it to an opposing team's cheerleader. :)

High morale is impressive

I'm pretty depressed. I'm sure ill get over it in a couple days but frustrating me tonight for sure... Can't sleep
I hear you. I'm laying in bed & I can't stop thinking about the Louisville game in the Dome. We had other chances but that game sticks out. The epic comeback after 1/3 of the crowd started heading for the exits & then not getting a shot off at the end of regulation. I thought we had it after opening OT with a 3 but then soooo many missed opportunities & Robey's missed FTs. Then we get the rebound & a decent look. It was like L'Ville was literally trying as hard as they could to give us that game & we couldn't take advantage.

I'd never blame a player for missing a shot but if Battle throws that dunk down, no doubt we grab momentum & beat Miami. Great move by him & great draw-up by JB out of the timeout. I appreciate his desire to make up for it but jacking up the quick 3 on the following possession wasn't the answer. What could have been.

I'd like to high 5 you! Thanks, Im glad my spirit translated through this electronic BS and made it to at least one person. I hope to heavens that the staff sees your post. Heck, I even would hug you, but I dont want to look gay, not that there is anything wrong with that. Seriously though, I get emotional, if you couldnt tell. Ive had a lotttttt of caffeine, as I considered this a special day. Its helping to fuel my spirit. Seriously, I am glad someone is enjoying my antics, I will try to do more, and do better too. I know I have work to do, like Rocky in Rocky III, to get the Eye of the Tiger back, instead of being "fat" and resting on my laurels. I could be satisfied with my "Blundered Presser" release, but I have many more in me that seemed locked and wont come out, stuff Ive been working on for years like my Baye Keita Metallica version tribute, but much like my thoughts on here, stuff remains scattered. I plan to rehab my brain and spirit, and rise above my current mediocrity. And I am being very serious with thanking you. With all the dislike some of my posts receive, it feels great to finally get some written thanks...although with this post I'm feeling a little "OCD", lol. Thanks.

We're in this together, we cant can't changed wha happened. We can only change things like our perception and how we respond to it. I'm choosing to be happy. Lets get 20 wins at least(lol), and maybe the "intercontinental title belt" like the WWF had back in the day. I think Randy Savage had it for awhile, a step below Hogan holding the world heavyweight belt. At least we could imitate Aaron Rodgers title belt antics if we chose to. ;)

My goodness, i personally found this awesome, him doing it to an opposing team's cheerleader. :)

Just an epic post & video. I enjoy your positivity. One of the best parts of this board is the range/balance of opinions & perspectives. It's like a candy store, something for everyone. Keep on keeping on, my man! Better days are ahead.

High morale is impressive

I'm pretty depressed. I'm sure ill get over it in a couple days but frustrating me tonight for sure... Can't sleep

I'm not depressed but I'm more annoyed because this is something that could have been foreseen for a few years and nothing's been done to correct it.

I'll still watch every game, will still root for them and cheer for them as hard, but we're better than mediocrity.

I hear you. I'm laying in bed & I can't stop thinking about the Louisville game in the Dome. We had other chances but that game sticks out. The epic comeback after 1/3 of the crowd started heading for the exits & then not getting a shot off at the end of regulation. I thought we had it after opening OT with a 3 but then soooo many missed opportunities & Robey's missed FTs. Then we get the rebound & a decent look. It was like L'Ville was literally trying as hard as they could to give us that game & we couldn't take advantage.

I'd never blame a player for missing a shot but if Battle throws that dunk down, no doubt we grab momentum & beat Miami. Great move by him & great draw-up by JB out of the timeout. I appreciate his desire to make up for it but jacking up the quick 3 on the following possession wasn't the answer. What could have been.

Two biggest missed plays of the year, lville no shot and battle miss

More or less people in the photo for Tuesday's game?
I'd expect around 12k. Look at it like this, these seats are $20. For a preseason exhibition game they'd probably be $70-$100 easy. It's a great opportunity to feel like a "high roller" for a night for cheap. Something that a big fan or even a young child would cherish forever.

Yes, I used "high roller" just for you ;)

I'd expect around 12k. Look at it like this, these seats are $20. For a preseason exhibition game they'd probably be $70-$100 easy. It's a great opportunity to feel like a "high roller" for a night for cheap. Something that a big fan or even a young child would cherish forever.

Love the seats and I know you'll enjoy them. I've had some great times during exhibition games there in good seats.

Throw some cheers out there for me, I'll be watching.

Just an epic post & video. I enjoy your positivity. One of the best parts of this board is the range/balance of opinions & perspectives. It's like a candy store, something for everyone. Keep on keeping on, my man! Better days are ahead.

Thanks. I found your words very kind, and I was trying to block out my sadness by focusing on the things I liked, even though i strongly feel we were robbed and should be in! Im not sure how long I can hold this spirit, but Im going to try extra, now that youve inspired me before I flame out, lol. I really want us to win that other title belt!!!! You can picture me doing that to random people when I'm riled, lol. Title or bust!!!

That's funny, because I often mock my friends and call them "high roller"s, compared to my more calculated ways. ;) I wanted to buy the domain LOWROLLER, but it is already taken by some vegas car crap, if I recall correctly. I wanted to make a picture of me as a superhero, the "LowRoller". I think some folks would dig it? lol

I'm also considering becoming the "Mo King", if you can guess the URL that is a part of. ;)

I'm not depressed but I'm more annoyed because this is something that could have been foreseen for a few years and nothing's been done to correct it.

I'll still watch every game, will still root for them and cheer for them as hard, but we're better than mediocrity.
Yes. 3 straight years as a bubble-caliber team is something that even the "but Final Four run" crew can't deny. The '14-'15 Rak-led team would've struggled to make the tourney even if they weren't playing under the shadow of sanctions. If Lydon jumps, I'm seeing an NIT team on paper heading into next year, regardless of who we add. I'll still watch every game as a fanatic but that's just my honest/objective opinion.

Yes. 3 straight years as a bubble-caliber team is something that even the "but Final Four run" crew can't deny. The '14-'15 Rak-led team would've struggled to make the tourney even if they weren't playing under the shadow of sanctions. If Lydon jumps, I'm seeing an NIT team on paper heading into next year, regardless of who we add. I'll still watch every game as a fanatic but that's just my honest/objective opinion.

I want to give this post a like for your honest opinion, but am torn on thinking about the NIT under any circumstances. This team underperformed, and I was counting on next years not to do the same, and possibly overperform like some other SU teams have.

I'm bummed, It sucks. But if I was local there's not a chance in heck I wouldn't be there. We talk everyday how much we care about this team, these players. Shoot, the other day I pretty much said "JB owes it to the fans to give us a farewell year". Well, we owe it to these players to support them through this crap. They don't wanna be in the NIT either.

I'm not one to tell other people what to do with their lives. I just hope people show up.

I didn't have the money saved up to make a tourney run anyway, but if I had saved it up, I'd like to think I'd have changed my plans to be at these games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom