SO ESPN can talk in graphic detail... | Syracusefan.com

SO ESPN can talk in graphic detail...

djcon57

Living Legend
But doesn't report this tidbit from Syracuse.com

"Davis said he broke off all contact with Fine in 2001 because, Davis said, Fine grabbed him by the neck at Manley Field House and demanded repayment of a $5,000 loan he’d given him — a debt Davis admits he never paid"

"Davis said he broke off all contact with Fine in 2001 because, Davis said, Fine grabbed him by the neck at Manley Field House and demanded repayment of a $5,000 loan he’d given him — a debt Davis admits he never paid"

Wow. This bit of evidence is something I missed.

I am now 100% in the pro-Bernie camp. Absolutely convinced this is a ploy for cash / attn. that was only possible due to the actual stuff that happened St. College.

OK - IF True - Davis breaks off contact because of getting his neck grabbed but not his woo hoo?

No way does ESPN not get sued if this turns out to be a sham.

WOW, that's a major game changer. Who is reporting that story from Syracuse.com?

If true then ESPN is SCREWED. We should take them to the cleaners. It is their job to investigate the claim before trashing the hell out of us. If that info could be found that quickly, then obviously ESPN NEVER checked into his background for credibility. ESPN may have bought us a new Carrier Dome on South Campus.

If this turns out not to be true, I'm suing ESPN because these last few hours have taken a few years off my life.

If this turns out not to be true, I'm suing ESPN because these last few hours have taken a few years off my life.

As alumni can we all sue? Technically they are tarnishing the value of my diploma. I would love to take ESPN down. Someone get me a lawyer!!!