So far this year JAB>Larranaga, Stallings, Christian, Manning and Hamilton. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So far this year JAB>Larranaga, Stallings, Christian, Manning and Hamilton.

By the logic of the OP Boeheim is as good a coach as Jim Christian, not better.

ok fine, we didn't get "rolled" but we got rickrolled by Ollie and their sorry bunch.

as to the scond part, i could ask myself that question. i could also ask myself other questions. how bad could bj Johnson have been? could kaleb joseph have possibly been worse than john gillon? those are questions too. the last question, why am i asking myself questions about a team led by 5th year seniors that probably wont make an ncaa tournament? those are also questions my friend.

What was that again about Gillon and White??

ok fine, we didn't get "rolled" but we got rickrolled by Ollie and their sorry bunch.

as to the scond part, i could ask myself that question. i could also ask myself other questions. how bad could bj Johnson have been? could kaleb joseph have possibly been worse than john gillon? those are questions too. the last question, why am i asking myself questions about a team led by 5th year seniors that probably wont make an ncaa tournament? those are also questions my friend.
I just have to question whether Joseph or Johnson could do what Gillon and White did tonight and in other games. I just question that, my friend.

Probably should've sat on this take for one more day.