So help me out with injuries and opt outs... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

So help me out with injuries and opt outs...

Exactly my worry. It's one thing to get 5 or 6 carries a game and another to get 15 or 16. I fear he will get worn down as the season moves on.
I wouldn't worry about him getting that many touches. How many carries do our RBs usually get? I can't remember the last time one of our RBs had 20 carries in a game.

I think he is saying that Syracuse's protocols are better than everyone else's right now, and so it gives our players and team a better opportunity to make the most of the season. Next year, the nation will begin to catch up.

If COVID operates like the flu, then it will still be around in a year, and the year after. The difference will be that as time goes on I think we are going to get better and better adjusting to it and mitigating it ...maybe vaccine (which I have greatly mixed feelings about), maybe treatment, definitely testing, and definitely learning to live with it
H/T bloomberg.com

Sorry mods, so how about them opt out rumors?

SmartSelect_20200905-192541_Bloomberg.jpg

Sorry that was meant for the previous post. Its total BS that ANY pharmaceutical company would ask the FDA that.

there have been lots of vaccines produced pretty quickly, not many have had this much testing done so fast with so many people and this amount of money/scrutiny

Sorry that was meant for the previous post. Its total BS that ANY pharmaceutical company would ask the FDA that.

i don’t think they’re asking the FDA anything.

i don’t think they’re asking the FDA anything.
Exactly, all the big pharma players are apparently asking for more testing and efficacy before rolled out in the hundreds of millions (just here in the us)...color me slightly surprised honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom