So how badly do you want a win tomorrow night? | Syracusefan.com

So how badly do you want a win tomorrow night?

Orangemen

All Conference
The priority to me is get out of NY injury free at this point. We've done all we could do. We Got back the mojo, and beat gtown.

I really don't want to see MCW playing 40 minutes tomorrow night, and I wouldn't mind seeing Coleman out there either.

The priority to me is get out of NY injury free at this point. We've done all we could do. We Got back the mojo, and beat gtown.

I really don't want to see MCW playing 40 minutes tomorrow night, and I wouldn't mind seeing Coleman out there either.
Are you serious? We have a week to rest. Win this if we can.

I want to win it too, but MCW practically had his tongue hanging out of his mouth during some of the dead balls.

The GMac injury a few years back still lingers in my memory

Um... Win or go home...

As much as I'd love to see us win tomorrow, it won't be as much of a letdown if we don't as it would have been tonight.
I just hope tonight didn't suck to much out of the team. They certainly left it all on the floor.
I don't think JB had much left in him after the game either. Remarkably emotional for him.

I want to see us win.

Then I want to see JB walk out onto the court and say "The Big East Conference is NOW official closed!"

I think JB would love to pin another loss on that little schmuck one more time. I know I would. Now that the rivalry with GU is officially closed I think we could have something special with the Cards when we move into the ACC.

If a win gets us a 3 seed, then we need it. Anything to make our path in the NCAAT a little easier.

I painfully wanted tonight. I want tomorrow. But to sit in Verizon last week and watch that shitshow go down, and to live a few miles from Georgetown, desperately wanted this
I feel exactly the same way after attending the GTown game in DC. I wanted to beat GTown desperately and feel avenged. Now we have the opportunity to end this era triumphantly.

I think we should rest tomorrow and get ready for the dance.

Typical thinking sometimes here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom