So if watching that game wasn't frustrating enough... | Syracusefan.com

So if watching that game wasn't frustrating enough...

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
My ---ing comcast DVR wouldn't allow me to fast forward through the commercials. I started watching the game late, as I often do, so I could skip most of the commercials and enjoy the game. Well, I hit the fast forward button and it would advance 2 or 3 frames and immediately go back to playing at normal speed. I was livid. So, yeah, I may have gotten a bit spicy tonight partially due to that as well. Now it's time for me to move past this terrible evening and get some sleep. Cheers all. No hard feelings.

My ---ing comcast DVR wouldn't allow me to fast forward through the commercials. I started watching the game late, as I often do, so I could skip most of the commercials and enjoy the game. Well, I hit the fast forward button and it would advance 2 or 3 frames and immediately go back to playing at normal speed. I was livid. So, yeah, I may have gotten a bit spicy tonight partially due to that as well. Now it's time for me to move past this terrible evening and get some sleep. Cheers all. No hard feelings.

Sláinte.

Trust me, you were better off with the commercials. Could you imagine watching that much suck without a break?

Almost had to put you on Ignore last night, but then dug down deep and resisted.

Uh, did they keep airing that James Franco movie trailer like they did on my broadcast? Because that commercial was worse than the game, unbelievable as that seems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom