So, I'll revise, looks like this team can dance after all | Syracusefan.com

So, I'll revise, looks like this team can dance after all

Czar

All Conference
Kinda sad McCullough is going cold right now, but hey, Cooney is looking like a new man now, and Roberson, oh my god this is the kid I wanted to see. And the offense looks less static, Jim may have changed things up.

Of course, I know saying this some people (cough, Hulk, cough) are going to run in here to get in their I told you so's. Just going to tell you right off, you're not a better fan. People who lie about how they feel about the team? Yeah, they suck. But blind devotion isn't noble and admitting your wrong isn't a weakness.

Still, losing at home to the Johnnies sucks. But at least I know we'll pick off multiple ranked opponents in conference probably. And some of those wins along with a 22 or so win season will get us dancing.

Oh, and yeah, I'm super concerned about the six man rotation. We can dance, but we're a pretty building with no foundation, a good gust can mess this all up.

I don't think we were as bad as we were, but I don't think we're THIS good either.

The only concerning thing is that we're rolling 6 deep. I guess we could play 6 guys 33.3 minutes each.

If Cooney and Gbinije play like this we can win any game...

6 man rotation is definitely not how you draw it up though. When that guy fell on Cooney's leg I almost stroked out.

I told you so :D! I keep saying there's still a lot of bball left! You never know how a "young team" will be in March...lots of room for improvement until then! Hope we don't end up in foul trouble this game though. Go Cuse!

You'll be on the other side of the fence again.

That's what happens with teams playing young players. Lots of up and down.

chakka3421 said:
I told you so :D! I keep saying there's still a lot of bball left! You never know how a "young team" will be in March...lots of room for improvement until then! Hope we don't end up in foul trouble this game though. Go Cuse!

If we go 6 then it's not really too young. 2 4th year juniors, a 4 year starter, one sophomore and yes 2 freshman. Young in spots but very old in others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom