So I'm sitting here on this cruise ship eating lunch | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So I'm sitting here on this cruise ship eating lunch

Bees is on a North Korean warship with Richard Simmons.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sitting by the pool in Key West with a Cuba Libre enjoying the afterglow of a sweet victory! Enjoy the cruise Bees! What cruise line you on?
DSC00113resize.jpg

Scantily clad women and wild chickens. God i miss it

Drinking adult beverages with the president of Marquette on an Amtrak train. (seriously, as I reported in another thread). He's a very knowledgable fan who will be rooting for us this weekend.

Fr. Pilarz is such a wonderful person -- awesome that you got a chance to meet him.

The first time I met him, he had just left Georgetown and had Jack the Bulldog. I got a picture of Jack with my Syracuse hat on. Too bad that phone kicked the bucket before I was ever able to get it on a cpu.

Fr. Pilarz is such a wonderful person -- awesome that you got a chance to meet him.

The first time I met him, he had just left Georgetown and had Jack the Bulldog. I got a picture of Jack with my Syracuse hat on. Too bad that phone kicked the bucket before I was ever able to get it on a cpu.
I loved meeting him. He was with his parents (who had attended the games in DC) and they were all going to his sister's house in New Jersey for Easter dinner. Totally random meeting. He was wearing a sport shirt and khakis, and his parents were wearing fleece Marquette shirts. I commented on the Marquette shirts, and we started talking. He introduced himself to me as Scott Pilarz, the president of Marquette, and by the time they got off the train in Jersey, he had given me his cellphone number and encouraged me to give him reports from Atlanta. You can't make up a story like this!

Read my "Funny cool ending to weekend" post for more details. It otherwise would have been a long, boring train trip.

One of my all time favorite students at the community college I work at recently received an acceptance letter from Marquette. And from Baylor and UNC Chapel Hill. Glad to hear one of his top choices has such down to Earth leadership. I Always enjoy the tales of your adventures!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom