so is SU doing anything this year for signing day? | Syracusefan.com

so is SU doing anything this year for signing day?

upperdeck

Living Legend
They didnt schedule any grand event, i dont see any PC scheduled?

HCSS is going to have a press conference after all the letters of intent are received, at which time he will say:

"We signed a talented class. We got all the players we wanted. We filled a lot of needs. This is a group of young men that our fans will be proud of, not only on the field, but in the classroom and in the community. I want to thank our hardworking coaching staff for making this come together in a short time. We are looking forward to bringing this new group of players into the program in August and then getting ready to play a tough Penn State team. For now, our immediate focus is on spring football, getting our guys set to have a successful 2013 season. Go Orange!"

I think it is scheduled for 330 est

HCSS is going to have a press conference after all the letters of intent are received, at which time he will say:

"We signed a talented class. We got all the players we wanted. We filled a lot of needs. This is a group of young men that our fans will be proud of, not only on the field, but in the classroom and in the community. I want to thank our hardworking coaching staff for making this come together in a short time. We are looking forward to bringing this new group of players into the program in August and then getting ready to play a tough Penn State team. For now, our immediate focus is on spring football, getting our guys set to have a successful 2013 season. Go Orange!"

That would not be from HCSS...There is no mention of the word "hard-nose" or "hard-nosed"...

I know what Marsh will say, but UConn is having a signing day event at the Rent and 7,000 people have RSVPd.

I know what Marsh will say, but UConn is having a signing day event at the Rent and 7,000 people have RSVPd.
People want to see what all the FCS talent looks like.

They didnt schedule any grand event, i dont see any PC scheduled?
There is an event for donors scheduled as well from 5 PM to 7 PM. I will have a report tonight on it.

People want to see what all the FCS talent looks like.

Good one. Actually, UConn's class is rated a bit higher than Syracuse. And they have more NY recruits than SU, including two TEs from the city. Go figure.

We've spent a lot of time in NYC for what? All three big time recruits went elsewhere and this year we strike out. Smith isn't focused on football or he wouldn't be going to Indiana. He runs straight up like a track athlete and you will hear nothing about him as a football player. I liked Gus but if you watch his tape, how often do you see him break tackles or actually carry people? It will be interesting to see what he does at Miami. After they get hit with probation, he might have second thoughts.

We've spent a lot of time in NYC for what? All three big time recruits went elsewhere and this year we strike out. Smith isn't focused on football or he wouldn't be going to Indiana. He runs straight up like a track athlete and you will hear nothing about him as a football player. I liked Gus but if you watch his tape, how often do you see him break tackles or actually carry people? It will be interesting to see what he does at Miami. After they get hit with probation, he might have second thoughts.
if the coaches didn't leave we would have had both Gus and Laray. Not the new staff's fault in any way. I think Gus is going to be very good. Smith I think will have a nice career. He can be like Jeff Demps from Florida. Lot of sour grapes in your post. Both guys would have really helped.

if the coaches didn't leave we would have had both Gus and Laray. Not the new staff's fault in any way. I think Gus is going to be very good. Smith I think will have a nice career. He can be like Jeff Demps from Florida. Lot of sour grapes in your post. Both guys would have really helped.
Would not be surprised if both end up back here after a couple of years (don't think the ACC has that extra year of sitting out the Big East has).

I wish them well...don't blame them for not coming here after all the changes that were made to the staff (and possibly the offense too).

Would not be surprised if both end up back here after a couple of years (don't think the ACC has that extra year of sitting out the Big East has).

I wish them well...don't blame them for not coming here after all the changes that were made to the staff (and possibly the offense too).
I'd be shocked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom