So - is the number of guys left to take now 4 ir 5? | Syracusefan.com

So - is the number of guys left to take now 4 ir 5?

Ithacaorange

Scout Team
i saw some plausible math that had it at a 18 or 19 for the whole class.

any updates?

Syracuse University has 4 spots left.

The University of Syracuse is all fulled up. :)

66 returning players = room for 19 recruits.

If Pugh leaves early, that's one more.

Note - Kris Curtis is no longer on the roster, and I assume Ford will be removed shortly.

66 returning players = room for 19 recruits.

If Pugh leaves early, that's one more.

Note - Kris Curtis is no longer on the roster, and I assume Ford will be removed shortly.

So 19 spots with 20 if Pugh goes. 14 current commits. Leaves room for 5-6 more. Laray, Ebo, Savage, and Chongo appear the top targets. Anyone else lurking out there? Heard some rumors about the Ducks getting sanctions and Chip bolting for the NFL. Doubt this would have any impact on us if something goes through but you never know. Would like to hear other peoples realistic top 5 or 6 remaining prospects.

Syracuse University has 4 spots left.

The University of Syracuse is all fulled up. :)
that's good Joe C you are 100% correct, except the Univ. of Syracuse does not exist, so the curetn enrollment there is ZERO!!!!

merry xmas!

Jaylen Hunter, JUCO OT. Visiting with Savage.

So 19 spots with 20 if Pugh goes. 14 current commits. Leaves room for 5-6 more. Laray, Ebo, Savage, and Chongo appear the top targets. Anyone else lurking out there? Heard some rumors about the Ducks getting sanctions and Chip bolting for the NFL. Doubt this would have any impact on us if something goes through but you never know. Would like to hear other peoples realistic top 5 or 6 remaining prospects.
Look at videos of Hunter and Savage. Very much like them both.

It might send Joe Walker back in our direction ... especially since he is a JUCO and would only have a couple years to play ... don't want to spend both of them sitting through sanctions.

It might send Joe Walker back in our direction ... especially since he is a JUCO and would only have a couple years to play ... don't want to spend both of them sitting through sanctions.
He was supposed to sign in the Juco signing period and was an early enrollee so it might be a done deal.

He was supposed to sign in the Juco signing period and was an early enrollee so it might be a done deal.

Coaching changes allow a player to back out of an LOI ... happens quite a bit.

Coaching changes allow a player to back out of an LOI ... happens quite a bit.
Really? Is this a new NCAA policy? This has not been the case for as long as I can remember (ask Joe Fields).

Really? Is this a new NCAA policy? This has not been the case for as long as I can remember (ask Joe Fields).
Coaching changes initiated by possible sanctions might be different. Not sure.

I stand corrected they can transfer ... there was a motion to add an NLI policy but it has not gone into effect yet.

Coaching Changes. I understand I have signed this NLI with the institution and not for a particular sport or coach. If a coach leaves the institution or the sports program (e.g., not retained, resigns), I remain bound by the provisions of this NLI. I understand it is not uncommon for a coach to leave his or her coaching position.

This provision apparently still stands.

I stand corrected they can transfer ... there was a motion to add an NLI policy but it has not gone into effect yet.

Coaching Changes. I understand I have signed this NLI with the institution and not for a particular sport or coach. If a coach leaves the institution or the sports program (e.g., not retained, resigns), I remain bound by the provisions of this NLI. I understand it is not uncommon for a coach to leave his or her coaching position.

This provision apparently still stands.
Sorry the hear that. IMO this is one rule that needs to be changed.

what an end to the recruiting class that would be
I knew we would get one surprise (Burton), I have a feeling that we will get one more that we didnt know about. But yes, this will be a good way to end.

I am convinced we will land Hayes and LaRay ... the rest are totally up in the air.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom