So it comes down to this. Who do you hate less? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So it comes down to this. Who do you hate less?

Who would you prefer win the championship

• Kentucky

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • UConn

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
Hmm, a team in our back yard in the Northeast, or a team that's as annoying as any and in the south with a coach I can't stand? Oh and was preseason #1 with 8 NBA players and made 40-0 tshirts. Easy, Go Huskies...
All the reasons you mention for Uconn are the exact reasons I can't ever root for them. Too close to home, much more of a competitor than UK. Trust me, they don't wish us well either.

I hate Kentucky much more than UConn. I don't want them to be the first team that starts 5 freshman and wins a NC. I can't stand Cal and the way he operates. He's smug and dirty. When I hated UConn, it was because they were beating us, not because they were all that dirty. I hated UConn as a rival. I hate Kentucky because of who they are. I'll be rooting against Kentucky.

Honestly, I'd rather just watch a new episode of Bizarre Foods America (one of my fave shows) on the Travel Channel at 9 pm.

Yeah, Zimmern (and Bourdain) are fantastic. I'm not quite on Zimmern's level (yet) but I have eaten some pretty odd food and most has been delicious.

You realize that if all these 1-and-dones weren't going to UK they would mostly end up at Duke, UNC, and Kansas right? At least this way we don't have to play against them.

True. If only more people would realize that on here. I outgrew the hate nonsense and am just thoroughly impressed when I see these youngsters at UK or wherever playing ball the right way on this stage. A bunch of diaper dandies only having 4 turnovers in a F4 game is good stuff.

Thank god my wife likes me to watch The Voice with her on Mondays.

All the reasons you mention for Uconn are the exact reasons I can't ever root for them. Too close to home, much more of a competitor than UK. Trust me, they don't wish us well either.
Yeah I know the majority feels this way. But for me, my bottom line is always regional first. To each their own is cool with me though. Everybody has their reasons..

UK all day. Cal's titles will get vacated anyway after he gets out of town ahead of the sheriff.

I hate to say it but there are 4 teams above UConn on my "don't like as much as the rest" list. An only 1 of those is G'town.
It's more a function of when I grew up.

I don't hate UConn, I like 'em. I don't care for Kentucky but if they were playing Duke or UNC I'd be rooting for the Cats.

Go Huskies.

I hate to say it but there are 4 teams above UConn on my "do't like as much as the rest" list. An only 1 of those is G'town.
It's more a function of when I grew up.
The think that is making this tournament palatable, is there is some nice basketball being played. The Elite Eight weekend had some very special games even though we were not there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom