So Izzo called out one of his players tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So Izzo called out one of his players tonight

furthermore if you listen to the entire 10 minutes (i won't post a link cuz this isn't a spartan board) you'll hear izzo answer every question thoughtfully and respectfully. not one hint of snark , condescendence or coy one word snippy answers.
he was clearly upset with the way his team performed and took the responsibility on his own shoulders. well done.

except that he said at halftime of a close game after Costello played like crap

Okay, my bad. Than my opinion is if Izzo says it to Costello I have zero issues with it, saying it to a reporter is weak.

E: Arguably it's worse than the Boeheim thing. You can argue JB is trying to light a fire. Unless Costello is watching TV during halftime or checking in on Twitter you can't argue that comment was trying to get him going.

2-3zone said:
Can't compare players Costello is a tough hard nosed positive player Roberson always has his head down, VERY quiet , never says a word Time will tell how Roberson reacts

You know him personally?

Izzo had a press conference at the half?

LOLOL...That was my first thought too - I thought that should have been the story, "What is Izzo doing giving press conferences at the half!" Then I remembered the whole walking off the court at halftime interview.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom