So Jake and others are quiet but here is what Bono thinks. | Syracusefan.com

So Jake and others are quiet but here is what Bono thinks.

No it doesn't...well maybe "city of blinding lights" or "waiting on a sunny day" but a very nice choice. LGO.

I heard we're humped! Two guys wearing masks went to threaten this prof . . . . . . . . don't know how Fab and Devo thought a mask would be enough to hide their identity.

I heard we're humped! Two guys wearing masks went to threaten this prof . . . . . . . . don't know how Fab and Devo thought a mask would be enough to hide their identity.
Reminds me of Marques Johnson's character in "White Men Can't Jump" when he holds up the convenience store and doesn't expect anyone to recognize him.

I wanna feel like The Cure does about Friday... (hey an upbeat song from the Cure!) ;)

U2 was great '80-'83. Then they put out War and Bono started walking on water. Yech.

I'm expecting good news. Not saying I couldn't be surprised with a denial, but...
"But he will hire a lawyer and a denial will not put end to the appeal'

saying one of the best selling, and most popular artists of all time suck or were only good for 3 years is ridiculous. And they have one of the best lines written in music... "you ask me to enter but then you make me crawl" -- I'm not a huge fan of all their music but I do find it funny how ppl try and hate on their talent when their years of success maybe proves their worth

Now back to the positive vibes-- how about this classic?!!

saying one of the best selling, and most popular artists of all time suck or were only good for 3 years is ridiculous. And they have one of the best lines written in music... "you ask me to enter but then you make me crawl" -- I'm not a huge fan of all their music but I do find it funny how ppl try and hate on their talent when their years of success maybe proves their worth

Now back to the positive vibes-- how about this classic?!!
I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but I'm 34 years old and still remember the complete lyrics to the Mr. Rodgers song "Its such a good feeling." LOL

thinking positive worked so well during the edelin sagas...

Oh Lord

That is my understanding...

Hoping this can be resolved today by the appeals board, not looking forward to another circus on the hill if JS has to a lawyer and threaten legal action. Not to mention the NCAA still lurking in the background.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom