So Jake and others are quiet but here is what Bono thinks. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So Jake and others are quiet but here is what Bono thinks.

Hoping this can be resolved today by the appeals board, not looking forward to another circus on the hill if JS has to a lawyer and threaten legal action. Not to mention the NCAA still lurking in the background.
i dont think the university wants that circus as well - hopefully that "influences" the board

Edelin got suspended for playing in 12 "rec" league games, most of them were 4 on 4. How do you get suspended for that?

Jake finally posted and you guys are still talking about music? haha this board, one of a kind

saying one of the best selling, and most popular artists of all time suck or were only good for 3 years is ridiculous. And they have one of the best lines written in music... "you ask me to enter but then you make me crawl" -- I'm not a huge fan of all their music but I do find it funny how ppl try and hate on their talent when their years of success maybe proves their worth
This guy was around a long time too. That doesn't make him good. But at least the songs appropriate!

:bat:

U2 were the real deal, not so much anymore, but they got a bunch of great songs. war through achtung baby was a killer run, also love boy, zooropa and all that you cant leave behind. bono has turned alot of people off recently, but hes earned it haha

heres a great under the radar u2 song, with a little help from dylan

Well what? It's good because the masses say so? In that case Bud Light is one of the best beers ever.
So is it bad because you say so? I mean, I get not liking a band that is mainstream, or even just not liking them because you don't dig their music. We all have personal preferences. What I hate is people who think their specific music tastes are so much more cultured and refined, and they know best what is good and what isn't; and then they get on the bully pulpit to tell everyone who likes that band why they suck. To take your term, those people are a "pant load."

I might hate Lady Gaga and think her music sucks, but if someone enjoys it and gets something out of it, who am I to tell them they suck for liking that music? If they like it, they like it. It takes all kinds.

Well what? It's good because the masses say so? In that case Bud Light is one of the best beers ever.

To an extent, yes...they've cleary hit critical mass from 1980 to today...you don't have to like them (I cannot stand the Dead and Buffett, but they are very good at what they do)

But Lite is cheap, music costs what it costs.

Trey's terribly out of tune a lot. Its his geetar that makes my heart sing

i meant his guitar, the first 45 seconds or so (i'd like to know what they came out of to get to circus)....

I bet you that appeal room will have plenty of air fresheners...cause it's going to get stinky!!!

I bet you that appeal room will have plenty of air fresheners...cause it's going to get stinky!!!

what do you think of widespread panic (with and without mike)?
wsp sux. just kidding I spend too much time on PT. I've never been a huge widespread fan, not because of the quality just never got into it.

So is it bad because you say so? I mean, I get not liking a band that is mainstream, or even just not liking them because you don't dig their music. We all have personal preferences. What I hate is people who think their specific music tastes are so much more cultured and refined, and they know best what is good and what isn't; and then they get on the bully pulpit to tell everyone who likes that band why they suck. To take your term, those people are a "pant load."

I might hate Lady Gaga and think her music sucks, but if someone enjoys it and gets something out of it, who am I to tell them they suck for liking that music? If they like it, they like it. It takes all kinds.

I think we can all agree that Georgetown sucks.

i meant his guitar, the first 45 seconds or so (i'd like to know what they came out of to get to circus)....
Ahh.. I see now. He struggled with that segue

I think we can all agree that Georgetown sucks.
Well that's a given. Although I assume people who matriculate to Georgetown likes Georgetown. As I said, it takes all kinds!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom