So, Jake, Francis, Bees, Bueller, anyone... | Syracusefan.com

So, Jake, Francis, Bees, Bueller, anyone...

I think no at this point but maybe something happens during the spring period. I still think Noel could end up 2012.

I think no at this point but maybe something happens during the spring period. I still think Noel could end up 2012.
Francis luv the blog...if Noel chooses '12 do you think we have a shot...and why would we go for him based on the bigs we will have in the stable already?

Francis luv the blog...if Noel chooses '12 do you think we have a shot...and why would we go for him based on the bigs we will have in the stable already?
Kentucky fans think he is theirs for 2013 right now. Typical, but it would be even sweeter to take him from them next year.

Kentucky fans think he is theirs for 2013 right now. Typical, but it would be even sweeter to take him from them next year.
That would be so cash

Who cares what UK fans think We think hes ours right now and have great reason to believe so. :D

Thanks, if Noel does become 2012 then I don't think we have much of a shot if none of the bigs are gone. If he stays in 2013, then we stand a much better chance IMHO.

Thanks, if Noel does become 2012 then I don't think we have much of a shot if none of the bigs are gone. If he stays in 2013, then we stand a much better chance IMHO.

That makes a lot of sense.

Here's hoping Noel doesn't reclassify.

The beauty about all of this is that this team will be loaded for 3 years without adding anyone else. Would be nice to grab a few in 2013, but we would be fighting off other schools for playing time.

2013 is going to be a big year recruiting wise, id guess we pocket the last scholly for 12 and use it next year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom