So let me get this straight-We stink on Offense, Defense, and Special teams? | Syracusefan.com

So let me get this straight-We stink on Offense, Defense, and Special teams?

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
I think we pulled the trifecta this year. We have played 1 good game out of 11 this year.

I think we pulled the trifecta this year. We have played 1 good game out of 11 this year.

Yes, we are bad at all 3. People can pick one and ride it until they're blue in the face. But all 3 have been terrible during this losing streak.

Offense is the one I'm most concerned about. Defense has been working in new guys and has been disappointing. But we hired an offensive minded head coach. He's ending his 3rd season with the worst offense he has had.

It's as if everyone who played in that West Virginia game was either kidnapped or we used illegal, imposter players. The team we're watching now looks nothing like the team that night.

Hard to imagine the offense being much better next year. Nassib isn't being brought back to hold a clipboard. No RB has much experience. TE dropoff. Lose a couple OL.

Yes, we are bad at all 3. People can pick one and ride it until they're blue in the face. But all 3 have been terrible during this losing streak.

Offense is the one I'm most concerned about. Defense has been working in new guys and has been disappointing. But we hired an offensive minded head coach. He's ending his 3rd season with the worst offense he has had.

It's as if everyone who played in that West Virginia game was either kidnapped or we used illegal, imposter players. The team we're watching now looks nothing like the team that night.

Hard to imagine the offense being much better next year. Nassib isn't being brought back to hold a clipboard. No RB has much experience. TE dropoff. Lose a couple OL.

Agree. The defense could improve and we could actually hire a ST coach who knew what they were doing.

I have trouble seeing where the O gets better.

plus the band sucks,cheerleaders are fugly, and the dome dogs taste like sawdust.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom