So much for refs screwing us.. | Syracusefan.com

So much for refs screwing us..

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
Hated the no PI call on the pass to Lemon in the corner of the end zone.

But loved the XP call. Thought it was bad live, and on the replay you could see the ball in front of the crossbar. Don't think I've ever seen that missed, or replayed.

Thanks refs. I'll take 3-1.

Same here. Thought it was no good live and was shocked that they didn't overturn it.

That pass interference no call on was just as big as not overturning what appeared to be a missed XP, so I think we can all say they evened each other out in the grand scheme of things.

But loved the XP call. Thought it was bad live, and on the replay you could see the ball in front of the crossbar. Don't think I've ever seen that missed, or replayed.

Yup, I even thought he missed it live. It's obvious on reply. How the ref staring right at it blew the call is crazy. It's hard to feel good because we should've lost the game; missed a layup extra point - unbelievable.

Yep, they blew the PI call but it was a judgement call I suppose. On the other hand, I've never seen a PAT missed like that.

God Bless our crappy BE refs

How bout the personal foul no-call with Bailey's helmet getting ripped off. Dude's hand was on the face mask and the back of the helmet to do it.. Should have been an automatic ejection, in addition to drive saving yards that could have been a score. Toledo should be glad they got away with that one, and that their player is going to continue to contribute instead of being suspended.

Last thing I expected this week (or for the rest of eternity for that matter) wass home cooking from BE refs.

It was a OOC home game so weren't they MAC refs? Either way, I'll take it.

wierd play though when you slow mo it from the back it looks like it went outside.. when you slow mo the 2nd side view it looks like it goes behind. I wonder what kind of equipment they have to actually slow it down more than just TV views

It's hard to feel good because we should've lost the game; missed a layup extra point - unbelievable.
I would disagree. The missed interference call was just as bad.

One never knows if after the extra point was over turned how that might've changed the defensive play calling.

You can't look at just one play and assume that the rest of the game would've gone just as it did.

This is why we cannot complain about being on shitty tv. If this game was in HD, we would have lost.

This is why we cannot complain about being on shitty tv. If this game was in HD, we would have lost.
I watched in HD, not sure where you were watching it...