so rewind its Nov 1st again | Syracusefan.com

so rewind its Nov 1st again

And I tell you that on 1/11 we will have a better record than UNC who thought 9-7 would do it?

After today, I think the winning season streak is still in play. That's something I'd prefer to keep, something none of the so called elite teams have over us or Coach.

You're right, sometimes even in the apparently darkest circumstances some epic surprises happen. I want to believe the ship is correcting it's course and this trend will continue.

(the fact that UNC is added into this is a great bonus)

The consecutive February road games at FSU and L'ville are the toughest remaining.

I've taken to reading your posts imagining an Andy Kaufman/Joaquin Phoenix type character.

Andy is one of my all time favorite inspirations, and the latter example I am guessing you mean refers to the character's imagination in his latest role? (certainly not stabbing Russel Crowe unbeknownst to the crowd before their fight, though that action is unfortunately not uncommon on here)

That NYC comedian chick grad who used to post on here also shared a love of Andy. Whatever happened to her? I find I tend to be able to relate to people who "get" Andy, and/or appreciate the band who sang about him in "Man On The Moon" and/or get what the song is about. "Mr Andy Kaufman's gone wrestling(wrestling bears) yeah yeah yeah yeah". Brings a tear to my eye, might watch the movie yet again soon.

Andy is one of my all time favorite inspirations, and the latter example I am guessing you mean refers to the character's imagination in his latest role? (certainly not stabbing Russel Crowe unbeknownst to the crowd before their fight, though that action is unfortunately not uncommon on here)

That NYC comedian chick grad who used to post on here also shared a love of Andy. Whatever happened to her? I find I tend to be able to relate to people who "get" Andy, and/or appreciate the band who sang about him in "Man On The Moon" and/or get what the song is about. "Mr Andy Kaufman's gone wrestling(wrestling bears) yeah yeah yeah yeah". Brings a tear to my eye, might watch the movie yet again soon.
The crazy Joaquin Phoenix in the time leading up to his mockumentary I'm Still Here.