So the guy rapes 20+ kids... | Syracusefan.com

So the guy rapes 20+ kids...

SaintTristan

Starter
and no one tells their parents?

Really really hope that some parent didnt agree to keep his mouth shut because it "would be in the best interest of PSU football."

i bet thats where this ends up, though.

i have a feeling something like this happens because it would be a payoff rather than to just help out psu

Really really hope that some parent didnt agree to keep his mouth shut because it "would be in the best interest of PSU football."

I mean could you imagine? Sorry old Jerry can't help himself he just raped your boy but damit, Coach Paterno thinks we could have a hell of a team next year! Here is $20,000. Sick ..

The biggest in this ordeal so far is carrot top. McQueary is a gd . What the F is wrong with that guy? Makes me want to puke

Nearly all abusers are known by the families. The Monster probably met with families about this great opportunity, found ones that were in awe of Penn State and JoePa and him, and that probably played a big part in how he selected victims.

Kid eludes to it... Mom and Dad say, no, can't be. You're watching too much TV.

Someone figures it out, well, you don't want to hurt THE PROGRAM, do you? Maybe here's some $$$$

, the odds of the kids even saying anything is so small, since predators make them feel like it's their fault, like they'd be in trouble, unloved, or the predator would hurt their parents...

This is the worst. Maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow, but I don't even give a about our game. I hope for a win but I don't even feel like going now.

He was around at risk kids all the time. He is a predator and probably picked out the weakest of the weak. I'm sure these kids were coming from damaged backgrounds as it is and he did his best to identify the emotionally weak who he could manipulate and knew wouldn't speak.

He was around at risk kids all the time. He is a predator and probably picked out the weakest of the weak. I'm sure these kids were coming from damaged backgrounds as it is and he did his best to identify the emotionally weak who he could manipulate and knew wouldn't speak.

You nailed it. It's far too prevalent. Tristan's point is understandable but misguided. The kids scoped out and selected here were from the pool of least likely to (A) speak up and (B) have any adult in their life capable of, or interested in intervening. Or perhaps not perpetrating themselves. It's a pretty sick world.

I agree with Tristy, that I hope no payoffs are uncovered.

Nearly all abusers are known by the families. The Monster probably met with families about this great opportunity, found ones that were in awe of Penn State and JoePa and him, and that probably played a big part in how he selected victims.

Kid eludes to it... Mom and Dad say, no, can't be. You're watching too much TV.

Someone figures it out, well, you don't want to hurt THE PROGRAM, do you? Maybe here's some $$$$

****, the odds of the kids even saying anything is so small, since predators make them feel like it's their fault, like they'd be in trouble, unloved, or the predator would hurt their parents...

This **** is the worst. Maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow, but I don't even give a **** about our game. I hope for a win but I don't even feel like going now.

Hear you. Could give a crap about this game. Just gonna be going through the motions tomorrow.

Probably like the serial killers that prey upon prostitutes who are runaway kids. No one know who or where these kids are. They get murdered and no one even realizes it. It's not like you or me being attacked or murdered. It couldn't be done anonymously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom