So true story... | Syracusefan.com

So true story...

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
Me and minicuse are perusing down Bourbon street at about 3am with a pretty good all day buzz on, and a random undischeveled dude asks why he is seeing all the Syracuse shirts

(background, I had at least 10 Florida fans ask why they were seeing all the Syracuse fans)

So we tell him that Syracuse played Tulane...

He immediately asked how we did.

I responded "Well our offense looked good in the first half and our secondary sucked all game''

He said "yeah I know I officiated the game" - Pretty sure it was the back judge.

I high fived him and walked away

Me and minicuse are perusing down Bourbon street at about 3am with a pretty good all day buzz on, and a random undischeveled dude asks why he is seeing all the Syracuse shirts

(background, I had at least 10 Florida fans ask why they were seeing all the Syracuse fans)

I responded "Well our offense looked good in the first half and our secondary sucked all game''

He said "yeah I know I officiated the game" - Pretty sure it was the back judge.

If he officiated the game how come he asked how we did, was he hammered?

Why di he ask why all the Syracuse jerseys? Do they not know who even plays the game? What?

Why di he ask why all the Syracuse jerseys? Do they not know who even plays the game? What?

Considering that it was 3 AM in the French Quarter, it's impressive he even remembered he called the game...he probably would have struggled to remember his name by that point.

You should have bought him a few more drinks. After watching all that horrible defense he was probably in need of liquid amnesia. ;)