So what are we drinking? | Syracusefan.com

So what are we drinking?

Sam Winter Lager. Wish I had some Founders in the house. LGO!

At work so

images
+
images
+
images
+
images

We have two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we need all that for the SU game, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worries us is the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a SU fan in the depths of an ether binge, and I know we'll get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

We have two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we need all that for the SU game, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worries us is the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a SU fan in the depths of an ether binge, and I know we'll get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

images

Sadly I find this very amusing. Kudos.

I've been chugging 7-11 slurpees straight from the machine since 7am and have such a raging brain freeze now that I can stare directly at the sun and if I don't break my gaze it looks away.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

This is serious so Sailor Jerry's since around 11am

Liquid crack I just bought behind a 7 11 in downtown Akron, also known as CRAKRON

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom