So what Jones brother do we want in Super Bowl? | Syracusefan.com

So what Jones brother do we want in Super Bowl?

Shotclock

Walk On
As a Bills fan, I prefer Arthur. Plus McCLain is on team so I go Ravens. Though it will be nice to have at least one player in the big game

Pats have Steve Gregory, and Will Allen is on their roster but didn't play this year (injury?).
But I'm going with Arthur and the Ravens - pulling for the Harbaugh Bowl now that my Packers have been eliminated.

I legit thought this thread was "which Jonas brother do we want"
Very confusing reading the posts, until I figured it out lol

I'd say the Patriots, because I hate Tom Brady, but my brother and his wife live near Boston and just had a baby on Sunday and named him Brady (not after Tom), so just this once I'll go with the Pats. It's good karma for me to root for a guy named Brady and by extension that Jones brother.

My heart says Art. Older brother, less likely IMO to get there again. From an SU perspective I go with Chandler. Some nice press could come out of 1st round rookie leading defense into Super Bowl. Should get some good press from the AFC champ game with the brothers playing,4 players total. Very nice for SU.

Forgot about Gregory. Still hate the Pats even though I see David Wells' point. And the Harbough bowl would be cool.

Personally, I was good friends with Art while at Cuse so I have to root for him. On the other side, another good friend of mine that was in Sport Management with me is an Area Scout for the Falcons now. So I'd like to see a Ravens vs. Falcons matchup in the Super Bowl

Jones Schmones...

If it means there is less of chance that Ray Lewis will murder me, then I'm rooting for his team.

Art, only because I hate the Pats. The ironic thing is, two of my favorite players at SU were Gregory and Chandler. Funny how that worked out.. :bat:

If its a brawl I'll take Jon Bones. If we are talking football I'll take art just because I hate the pats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom