So what will be SU record going into the ACC tournamen? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So what will be SU record going into the ACC tournamen?

This was the original belief. But now, everyone's WAG seems to be just as good as anyone else's. Hopefully, Greensboro knows what's going to happen.
Mr Hoo--

Are you familiar with UVA administrators? I ask because I was introduced to a former Hoo over the weekend, whom you might know.

Mr Hoo--

Are you familiar with UVA administrators? I ask because I was introduced to a former Hoo over the weekend, whom you might know.
Not really. I don't have a lot of interaction with the administrators.

First, I was going to go to the ACCT because my son lives in Charlotte. Then we played like crap, so I decided I wouldn’t go. Then we beat Duke, and I thought maybe, just maaaaybeee I will go but I had to see one more game to make sure our better playing wasn’t a fluke. Then we beat Pitt. I pulled the trigger and bought the tickets.
Oh why? You don’t like zero temp and 2 feet of snow.

13-5 now with 13 to go.

L Nc
L Duke
LVirginia

Potential 23-8

I’ll go with 21-10

I see us going 6-6, or maybe 7-5, in our remaining games.
That would give us 11 or 12 conference wins, with at least 3 good road wins, but only 19 or 20 regular season wins. I think even if we do well, we're going to be sweating on Selection Sunday.

Anywhere from 10-6 to 12-6 but I'll go with the middle probably n say quick 11-7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom