So what's next year's surprise? | Syracusefan.com

So what's next year's surprise?

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
In 2009, I would have never in a million years thought we would outgain Rutgers 400 to 100 in a complete blowout.

In 2010, I would have never in a million years thought we would win all our conference road games and lose all of our conference home games, plus lose home to BC.

In 2011, I would have never in a million years thought we wouldn't go bowling after that WVU win.

In 2012???

In 2012, we upset USC in the Meadowlands ... and finish 4-8. :rolling:

We go 2-10 or 3-9 and Marrone gets an 5 year contract extension. I thought I never would say this but thank goodness for BB and I'm a football first guy. I don't think this is as bad a GRob but it's close the last 5 games.

Asthon Broyld leads us to a BCS bowl after Nassib gets hurt in the 2nd quarter of the 1st game. Nassib wont be seriously hurt but after 2 weeks of Broyld, Marrone will have to keep playing the hot hand.

I imagine USC's backup QB is pretty good.

I'm sure he's no Nassib, but even the best programs have challenges early on when their top QBs go pro. I don't think this is Palmer to Leinart, but who knows. It won't be anyone who's ever thrown a pass though if I'm reading USC's stats page correctly.

In 2012...we recruit a future "44" by paying him/his family $150,000. We win the BE and NCAA investigation begins the following year. couchburn

I'll be surprised if I'm not raking leaves and putting up Christmas lights instead of watching the last 2 games of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom