So when are we losing? | Syracusefan.com

So when are we losing?

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
according to my calculations, we only play 3 ranked teams between now and feb 22, nova unc and duke all at the dome. so we dont play a ranked team on the road until feb 22 at cameron indoor! imagine the atmosphere in the dome if we're undefeated and ranked #1 going into that feb 1 game against duke? holy balls.

Nova

Sorry, just saying.

St. Johns game will come down to final 2 minutes Sunday. Will be interesting

Yeah they are coming off a major high and will be jacked up for that one. Ennis needs to be careful with fouling as I imagine they will want to get him to pick up a couple early.

I expect to beat St. John's, but we will only be a 3 or 4 point favourite on Sumday.

And the toughest non Duke game on the schedule may be at sPitt on Feb 12.

There's going to be a trap game in there somewhere. I've got a feeling.

It is possible that this board will be in the "world is over" mode entering the tournaments, as the last five games of the season are the toughest stretch of the year. And yet we will still be a solid contender despite this.

At Duke
At Maryland
At Virginia
Georgia Tech
At Florida St

The last 3 are tough road games.

St. John's is going to be tough on Sunday. They want respect and they want to be the Kings of NY.

Don't overlook them. They might be the most talented mid major team this year.

Jasoncuse said:
St. John's is going to be tough on Sunday. They want respect and they want to be the Kings of NY. Don't overlook them. They might be the most talented mid major team this year.

Very concerned about the Johnnies. This will be a battle.

EMU. Coming off a high against 'Nova and Dashonte Riley will have his revenge.

*I'm not being serious. We're going undefeated

We'll lose at least one "What?" game. Ennis gets 3 fouls in 8 minutes... some 25% shooter hits eight 3's... we're up 5 with 2 minutes to go and can't make a FT... ya always have a couple of those a year. Just have to not freak out when it does... myself included lol.

ACC is weak. We are going to have a good record this year. Better than last year for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom