So where are we bowling! | Syracusefan.com

So where are we bowling!

I would love a return visit to the Pinstripe Bowl against WVU.

I want the Russell for the selfish reason that I want to go to the game.

We need some help, but we still have a shot at the #2 spot and the Russell. We need help either USF or UCONN vs Cincy and UCONN or Rutgirls against L'ville. If by some chance Cincy and L'ville can lose one of these games each, we get the #2 spot.

I think it goes without saying that any bowl Syracuse is in is by default the Orange bowl

We need some help, but we still have a shot at the #2 spot and the Russell. We need help either USF or UCONN vs Cincy and UCONN or Rutgirls against L'ville. If by some chance Cincy and L'ville can lose one of these games each, we get the #2 spot.

We don't need help. It is up to the Bowl as to who they want. They can go with the best brand that happens to have an exciting O and will be joining the ACC next year (giving the game an angle) or they can choose a future G5 school.

Screw WVU I hope they lose out and don't qualify for a bowl game

Amazing, that will have been WVU's best team in YEARS and they may miss a bowl. Maybe the ACC should give them a call. You think FSU/VaTech etc arent seeing this.

MD threw in the towel, they dont care about competing, they want to cash checks (same for RU). But Those other rumored schools from ACC, they want to win. And this years WVU team shows you how hard that is in another conf.

I could probably make the drive to Charlotte ... I do like that town, although I'd much rather take the 15 minute drive to the Citrus :)

Flamingo isn't bad.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I was gonna say Fremont Lanes but sadly it's long gone. Lots of memories for old time ESM'ers

Spent a lot of time there in the day.

Spent a lot of time there in the day.

Great bar back when. Me and STO probably had a beer with you there and didn't know it.

Is Strike n Spare still open in Mattydale? Place was huge...72 lanes.

Yeah still open, go there every once in a while. $8 all you can bowl from 9-12 on Sunday-Thursday.

I think we end up Belking it.

I selfishly hope so. If Rutgers beats UL wouldn't we would theoretically be third in BE anyway, which is Belk's spot. If there is no surprise with the first two bowl selections Belk would certainly pick us. SU vs VT just like old days.

My guess is marrone was throwing the Russell as a possibility as motivation for the temple game. I don't see the Russell picking syracuse over a 9 and 2 Rutgers or Louisville. Makes no sense

Selfishly I hope its the Belk so I can go... but will be happy for the program to watch them in something regardless.

Yeah im thinking it would be more fun taking on a future ACC team than going back to the pinstripe especially if it's VT.

My guess is marrone was throwing the Russell as a possibility as motivation for the temple game. I don't see the Russell picking syracuse over a 9 and 2 Rutgers or Louisville. Makes no sense

Russell is owned and operated by the ACC. Can you possibly see them picking Rutgers over Syracuse??? ACC is pissed at Rutgers right now and would love them some 'Cuse. LVille is the bigger question ... but our conference record will be close to theirs if not better and we won the head to head. Also ... the Orange is a Citrus so that can't hurt, lol.

Russell makes all the sense in the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom