So where is this board on the Meltdown scale? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So where is this board on the Meltdown scale?

this board was at a 6, 1 week after the title game in 03.

id put it at 8.5 right now, will be over 9 on sunday eve.

Palm had Georgia Tech in the tournament before we beat them and now moved us into his last 4 in and still only put Georgia Tech as his 2nd team out.

So I guess that win was really huge as I trust Palm's evaluations. I look at our schedule and see 5 more wins in a row possible, but with the thin margin for error we have I just see us dropping atleast one of these games and pulling atleast 1 home upset to balance it out.

That's interesting about Tech; I haven't been looking at bracketology stuff yet; I just saw there were in the 80s in Ken Pom, soI assumed they weren't in the conversation.

That's interesting about Tech; I haven't been looking at bracketology stuff yet; I just saw there were in the 80s in Ken Pom, soI assumed they weren't in the conversation.
they somehow continue to be top 40 rpi

If EVERYONE on the board was counted, including those that don't post all that much, the board is probably a pretty normal bell curve, shaded somewhat to the meltdown side of the curve. Although you didn't ask that question, personally, I'm at about a 3 or 4 (the calm side). I'm in my late 50's and I've decided that I'm better off staying as melo as possible (pun intended).

something like

2a7fx5g.jpg
That's a hidden gem of a post right there.

I don't think there's a melt down, I just liked the .gif :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom