So which conference will you watch more of this year? | Syracusefan.com

So which conference will you watch more of this year?

Orangemen

All Conference
ACC
Big East
or AAC (ha ha just kidding)

I've gotta say for me ill probably watch more big east games this year
Than ACC games. When we start to build some history with more ACC teams I'm sure it will change, but this year it'll probably be more big east games for me.

iommi

Living Legend
I don't know but the Big East logos in these random arenas like Butler and Creighton are creeping me out.

Marsh01

Living Legend
I probably shouldnt be answering seeing i watch every conference. A lot

normaliswear

Starter
ACC
Big East
AAC (ha ha just kidding)

Than ACC games. When we start to build some history with more ACC teams I'm sure it will change, but this year it'll probably be more big east games for me.
Oh God no... will watch more ACC. True it wont yet be with the hatred of watching a rival... but we're number 2 in the country with a chance to be a special team. I want to see every bit of our opponents. Plus, the ACC is our future. Maybe if we had left the BE and the rest of it had stayed intact I'd watch more out of nostalgia. But neither the AAC or the new BE have much relation to the once great BB conf we left. I'll watch a good game as a fan... like Nova/Butler. But I'll watch Clemson/NC State because its ACC before I watch Prov/Seton Hall because its BE.

iommi

Living Legend
Oh God no... will watch more ACC. True it wont yet be with the hatred of watching a rival... but we're number 2 in the country with a chance to be a special team. I want to see every bit of our opponents. Plus, the ACC is our future. Maybe if we had left the BE and the rest of it had stayed intact I'd watch more out of nostalgia. But neither the AAC or the new BE have much relation to the once great BB conf we left. I'll watch a good game as a fan... like Nova/Butler. But I'll watch Clemson/NC State because its ACC before I watch Prov/Seton Hall because its BE.

THIS.

cuseattle

Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner Hoops Leading RPG
I get a lot of Big East on Fox 1. It might be a tie this season for me. Our games of course, but I don't care about Wake v G Tech.

OrlandoCuse

Hall of Fame
Time will tell but if the BE continues to have great games like the Butler/Nova and SHU/Prov games then I will definitely flip over to them during crunch time.

dasher

Living Legend
The AAC is not very strong. I was watching Houston last night and they are terrible. Of course they were missing 3 starters.

brian williams

Scout Team
As I live in North Carolina, I'll be watching and now attending :) more ACC games. Got tickets to @ UVA and @ WFU so far. @Duke would me a miracle for me.

jncuse

Living Legend
The AAC is still decent ball this year. I forgot that the great talent raid of Tulane, Tulsa, ecu and navy only starts next year

AccuRater

2nd String
ACC
Big East
or AAC (ha ha just kidding)

Big East for me, also. Clemson-Wake Forest, etc. doesn't yet interest me. Old habits die hard.

Geode

Block Head
cuseattle said:
I get a lot of Big East on Fox 1. It might be a tie this season for me. Our games of course, but I don't care about Wake v G Tech.

That is a rivalry second only to Seton Hall/Rutgers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Red2003

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom