So, who else didn't sleep? | Syracusefan.com

So, who else didn't sleep?

themole

Starter
I got maybe four hours. Distracted all day at work. Butterflies in stomach. Pounding headache. Still hitting refresh on here every 3 minutes.

And this is with being 80% sure this is bunk.

The spouse thinks it's nuts how this is affecting me. Oh well.

Sorry to all my posts today, I was maybe going overboard on articles/updates, but that should let you know how productive my day was. I think I was up with CTO, Houstoncuse, mountaincuse and others until past 2am last night.

I gotta be honest felt much as I did the night of Lockerbie last night

I crashed somewhere around 2:30am last night.

here - i was up way too late last night in the chatroom and then back on here for an unproductive day at work. Literally believe my post total doubled in this time frame

Didn't get to bed 'til 4 (although that's my M.O. as I didn't have any responsibilities today)...woke up around 10, and laid in bed thinking how horrible the accusations are, and as others, refreshing this board constantly.

I took enough drugs to choke a horse.. Sleeping was no problem for me. (legal ones of course) :cool:

Right there with you. Little sleep last night. Today was to have been my productive day of the week and I've been on here all day (and now night) instead.

Sorry to all my posts today, I was maybe going overboard on articles/updates, but that should let you know how productive my day was. I think I was up with CTO, Houstoncuse and others until past 2am last night.

I think it was 3 a.m. But it was a good chat,,, and the folks there felt a need to do it

I didn't lose a bit of sleep. I didn't sleep the night before the out of bounds series. I really feel that the tide turned as the night when on. I honestly think this is another scoop deal. By next week, I think this will be over. If it isn't, it means big trouble.

really... i slept good last night,i just do not believe one word of lang and davis
it wasn't because i believe all this that i stayed up, it's because i was getting more and more worked up by the way ESPN was dealing with this and the fact this whole thing has the appearances of ruining a man's reputation for nothing. Plus, anytime my alma mater is getting a bad name nationally i want to know everything i can, which i think i was able to do. When i went to bed i slept like a baby, until 3 hours later when the alarm went off..

I slept well because of JB's powerful attack of the ALLEGED victims. For as long as Jim has been a public figure, he has always spoken the truth. He has my complete confidence.

I think it was 3 a.m. But it was a good chat,,, and the folks there felt a need to do it
we all appreciated your insight, CTO. I think it made us all sleep better.

I was up till 2:00 am thats 3:00 am eastern time. Got to work late got little done on here every ten minutes, listening into every sports talk radio show... Not a good 24 hours.

I slept the sleep of the innocent. I hope Bernie did too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom