so who is everyone rootring for this Thursday? | Syracusefan.com

so who is everyone rootring for this Thursday?

sufan

Scout Team
I'm hoping UL wins against RU.

Thinking positively, I believe the deciding factor was that UL will likely take Maryland's place in the Atlantic division which includes FSU, Clemson and UL is the school their fans will best relate to. With an 8 game schedule, this was probably a very high priority for them.

The other schools in the Coastal are UNC, Duke, UVA, VT, GT, Miami and Pitt. My sense is these schools are happy in this division and thus adding UL is not that big a deal to them.

Also UL contributes to BB and probably travels well which has conference wide benefits.

The decision by ALL the ACC teams including FSU to join in the ACC lawsuit against Maryland along with this vote gives reason to hope FSU has indicated they are ok with the ACC.

(sorry for the typo in the headline: can a moderator correct the spelling?

LVille, DUH.

I hope Teddy Bridgewater has a showcase game. Then I hope RU gets the Birmingham Bowl.

Louisville, I really like TB, I was impressed with his toughness last week against uconn. Hard not to root for a kid like that

How could you not root for Louisville?

Agreed--Louisville all the way. Both because it benefits us [to win a share of the conference title] and because I'd enjoy seeing the rutgirls fanbase's collective hopes for a BCS appearance dashed upon the rocks.

1. UL because they are ACC
2. UL because it is RU
3. UL because we have a shot at the Russell if UL Ws. If they lose we have no shot.

If anyone has one compelling reason why it would be good if RU wins, I'm all ears.

FSU better win too.

RU could win, go to the BCS bowl and get blown out by 70 plus points by Oregon :)...that being said I hope L'Ville B!tch Slapps them.

If anyone has one compelling reason why it would be good if RU wins, I'm all ears.

FSU better win too.

Amazing...BE conference championship may be shared by: Louisville (ACC), Rutgirls (B1g) and 'Cuse (ACC) ...how bad was the BE again?...

Pulling for Louisville cause 'Cuse beat them...and because new partner in the ACC...and with Louisville win and Cincy loss 'Cuse may just go to the bowl we want to...

'Ville with out question! Hate Rutgirls with a passion! This is there only chance of getting to a BCS game and it will never happen again once there in the B1G.. I wanna see the Girls get worked like a cheep hooker and a Friday night by some hillbilly mullet!

'Ville with out question! Hate Rutgirls with a passion! This is there only chance of getting to a BCS game and it will never happen again once there in the B1G.. I wanna see the Girls get worked like a cheep hooker and a Friday night by some hillbilly mullet!

Couldnt they win it next year?

LVille, DUH.

I hope Teddy Bridgewater has a showcase game. Then I hope RU gets the Birmingham Bowl.
Hope that Bridgewater's broken left wrist (non-throwing) doesn't impede him.

I'm hoping UL wins against RU.

Thinking positively, I believe the deciding factor was that UL will likely take Maryland's place in the Atlantic division which includes FSU, Clemson and UL is the school their fans will best relate to. With an 8 game schedule, this was probably a very high priority for them.

The other schools in the Coastal are UNC, Duke, UVA, VT, GT, Miami and Pitt. My sense is these schools are happy in this division and thus adding UL is not that big a deal to them.

Also UL contributes to BB and probably travels well which has conference wide benefits.

The decision by ALL the ACC teams including FSU to join in the ACC lawsuit against Maryland along with this vote gives reason to hope FSU has indicated they are ok with the ACC.

(sorry for the typo in the headline: can a moderator correct the spelling?

Root for Rutgers?never gonna happen...if they're playing VTech...ugh,that would be a tough call.

1. UL because they are ACC
2. UL because it is RU
3. UL because we have a shot at the Russell if UL Ws. If they lose we have no shot.

4- UL because this will be a major media story.

The UL vs. RU game tomorrow is the spotlight game, will decide which team plays in the BCS and the commentary will involve UL vs RU, UL vs. UMd, ACC vs Big 10, prospects for the Big East, not to mention how far RU's fan base reaches and could affect recruiting decisions.

It would not be a positive for SU or the ACC if RU gets into a BCS bowl (even if they are not even rated).

This is the first time I ever wanted to watch Rutgers play a team other than Syracuse University. Of course, I will be rooting for our new ACC friend.

I'm pulling for Buttgers. I want to see them get embarrassed in the BCS bowl game.

The Girls will keep their legacy of suckitude intact. Go Cards.

LVille win moves us up into a tie for BE championship in our final season. It's a no-brainer. Why would anyone NOT want that?

neither team is all that good so that being equal i find it hard for lville to be able to win a night road game - temps are also going to be in the 30's.