So, who still has one of these... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So, who still has one of these...

I have mine on my favorite Syracuse hat.

6805_10201008188907468_1331232149_n.jpg

WAR OTTO
How were they made available? I always seem to miss these trophies.:bat:

The "War Otto" concept was started by Tomcat... after we were invaded by a bunch of Auburn posters and their "War Eagle" chant prior to the 2001 football game against Auburn. My friend Tom Hamilton, a poster on the Boneyard, designed "War Otto" and printed the tee-shirts for us. The pin was the idea of Temery --- shortly thereafter. I might add that both Tom Hamilton and Temery are UConn guys. Honest, those folks are not all bad.

can I see a pic of the shirt?

The "War Otto" concept was started by Tomcat... after we were invaded by a bunch of Auburn posters and their "War Eagle" chant prior to the 2001 football game against Auburn. My friend Tom Hamilton, a poster on the Boneyard, designed "War Otto" and printed the tee-shirts for us. The pin was the idea of Temery --- shortly thereafter. I might add that both Tom Hamilton and Temery are UConn guys. Honest, those folks are not all bad.
How could they be "all bad"?with stuff like this on their resumes.:p

Too bad they didn't do a reissue of it. Seems like it would still be very popular.

As the person who packed, labeled, mailed and collected payment for 200 tee shirt orders, I am glad to be done with that thankless chore.

Understood!! Too bad something like Manny's didn't pick it up!

As the person who packed, labeled, mailed and collected payment for 200 tee shirt orders, I am glad to be done with that thankless chore.
...and I thank you with some more LIKES :)

On my backpack which is with me now waiting for a plane back to Philadelphia from Honolulu. Really hate to leave this place.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364854998.035031.jpg

Thank you again CTO for your time and effort on the shirts and pins ! I hope you find the time for some new shirts AKA 2013 championship shirts ! GO CUSE !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom