So, Who ya want? | Syracusefan.com

So, Who ya want?

phreddie

2nd String
Most projections give SU an 8/9 game. That's good news! It means we WON'T get UVA or dook in the second round! So who do you want between, Gonzaga, or Tenn/Kentucky?

Personally, I want a shot at the Fighting Caliparis.

Kentucky’s bigs would absolutely destroy us on the offensive boards. It would be another game where the other team will shoot 30 foul shots.

Anyone but the Zags but I think its SU vs UW with the winner getting the Zags

PJ Washington is tailor-made to destroy a zone and unlike the past few years UK can actually shoot from deep this year.

UK is probably our worst possible matchup.

PJ Washington is tailor-made to destroy a zone and unlike the past few years UK can actually shoot from deep this year.

UK is probably our worst possible matchup.

Tyler Herro would probably score 25

I would prefer one of Michigan / Michigan St to win out, and get one of them.

Yeah JB tends to have Beilein and Izzo's number. I actually prefer MSU a bit to Michigan though as Michigans defense is on par with UVA even though they don't score as well as they have in the past.

Pretty sure want anyone you could name when it is all theoretical. As soon as the actual bracket comes out, I’m pretty sure anyone they put near us will constitute us getting boned.

I'm a firm believer the SEC is trash. Give me Tennessee

Being a resident of the south, I watch a lot of SEC basketball. UT is a VERY good team with solid players. Schofield and Williams would eat up the zone and be match up nightmares. Their PG would give Frank fits too. That being said though, I think they are a very streaky team. If they win the SEC tournament that would be one of the last teams I would personally wanna play. Would have to pick Kentucky just due to their youth, but there is really not a good option right now :confused:

Tennessee. They take a look of twos and are not a heaving shooting 3PT team. As far Cuse/UW vs the Zags i don't think the committee would have a potential 2nd round rematch in UW/Zags unless they can't avoid it.

Tennessee. They take a look of twos and are not a heaving shooting 3PT team. As far Cuse/UW vs the Zags i don't think the committee would have a potential 2nd round rematch in UW/Zags unless they can't avoid it.
They would kill us in the paint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom