So who's going to be at the Strasberg game tomorrow night? | Syracusefan.com

So who's going to be at the Strasberg game tomorrow night?

SWC75

Bored Historian
I'll be at section 114 Row 2 Seat 6, according to the print-out from the Chief's website.

Summer ain't over yet!

Thinking about it. Went to all of them last year but I think he may only pitch 4 innings tomorrow.

I had hoped to, but since Junior College didn't want to go to the Binghamton Mets game last night to see Jose Reyes play, (he homered in the win), I doubt he'll want to head up to see this. Have fun.

The dude didn't give up a hit again!! Sheesh. If he can stay healthy he's going to be the next guy to win 300

He won't win 300 in Washington, but the Nats are getting much better in a hurry. They are loaded with young talent. Hell, the face of the franchise (Zimmerman) is still only 26. Bryce Harper is, what, 18? Ian Desmond is in his second year, Danny Espinosa is a rookie, Wilson Ramos is another young guy, Jordan Zimmerman and Drew Storen are both young guys...plus you add in some of the strong talent they've drafted in the last couple years still working their way up through the minors...

The Nats may not consistently challenge for the NL East in the next year or two, but they'll win 80+ games in a season in the very near future.

SU should have given free tickets to Wake to everyone in attendance. Either that or SU should let Strasberg QB the first half Thursday night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom