So whos got info | Syracusefan.com

So whos got info

Today the players dribbled a basketball and learned how to run a layup line. Tomorrow they will learn how to rebound and shoot 3s.

Unless it's on an aircraft carrier, who cares? :cool:

Is this the one for "older" guys and the proceeds go to charity? If so, I have a friend who's participating. Could be many human interest stories, and by "human" I mean "former players" and "coaches."

Is this the one for "older" guys and the proceeds go to charity? If so, I have a friend who's participating. Could be many human interest stories, and by "human" I mean "former players" and "coaches."
Yes the former player one.

I know theres got to be some cool things we all might be interested in so spill the beans buddy.

I will, I will! My friend needs to contact me this week-end before I'm off to Maine. Hopefully, he'll give me permission to spill the beans. He was tremendously excited. And I'm a "missy," not a "buddy." I guess it's a compliment (?) that you forget that. Ha ha!

I will, I will! My friend needs to contact me this week-end before I'm off to Maine. Hopefully, he'll give me permission to spill the beans. He was tremendously excited. And I'm a "missy," not a "buddy." I guess it's a compliment (?) that you forget that. Ha ha!
I didnt forget at all , buddy can be male or female, missy is for little girls lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom