So who's in charge at PSU now? | Syracusefan.com

So who's in charge at PSU now?

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
There has been very very little said officially by PSU. That's probably because every single person at every level of authority is in CYA mode, pointing fingers and trying to figure out who should be the fall guy(s). Their BOT is in another meeting tonight.

There has been very very little said officially by PSU. That's probably because every single person at every level of authority is in CYA mode, pointing fingers and trying to figure out who should be the fall guy(s). Their BOT is in another meeting tonight.

Same people who have always been in charge

images

i wouldnt be shocked if Joepa wasnt the coach this weekend.

I don't see how he could be. The fact that they let him go to practice today tells you how messed up things are there.

if im a gambler...i would take nebraska bigtime this weekend...there cant be any focus for States football team this week

If he's not the coach, who gets it? Who on that staff isn't tainted? And has the GA/WR coach coached his last game too? I would think he has to go too.

If he's not the coach, who gets it? Who on that staff isn't tainted? And has the GA/WR coach coached his last game too? I would think he has to go too.
i would say Bradley finishes out...hes pretty much been doing it most of season anyway

the wide reciever coach never coaches in college again

if im a gambler...i would take nebraska bigtime this weekend...there cant be any focus for States football team this week

I wouldn't touch this game with a 100 foot pole. While what you're saying very well could be true, I could also see the complete opposite happening where the players take on an us vs. the world mentality and come together.

Fire Joe Pa and forfit the game on Saturday.

I will never happen but it is the only respectable thing to do.

Also yeah anyone within a mile of this should be fired right now. The President, the AD, anyone who knew anything gone now. Best thing the college could do right now.

Who's really the head coach for PSU on gamedays? Everyone knows that JoePa hasn't made an actual decision during a game in a few years.

Who's really the head coach for PSU on gamedays? Everyone knows that JoePa hasn't made an actual decision during a game in a few years.
True. I was watching part of a game earlier this season (Iowa I believe) and the camera was on JoePa(in the booth). He clearly said to punt the ball, but the guys down on the field went for it. I then said to my friend, well, that just shows you he isn't coaching anymore. I agree, it's been that way for years.

it's the governor, tom corbett. he as the AG when the investigation was being performed, and he is on the BOT. he will decide the fate of PSU and paterno.

I would be shocked if he was. There is no way in hell they can allow that man to sit in his booth from on high continuing to be the figurehead there.

Tom Bradley, the D coordinator that wanted the Pitt job badly

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if this game was taken off the board by Friday...

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if this game was taken off the board by Friday...
i think its been taken off by quite a few sites already

Soon it'll be Tom Ridge and he'll find a way to make this work for psu, just watch and admire the way the system REALLY works.

If nothing is done today then it will be obvious that no one is in control or willing to act. PSU deserves to get hit hard by the NCAA in all sports for a total lack of control in this situation and many others (like womens BBall HC). Too bad the NCAA has no balls. We as SU fans should all write to Cantor and TGD tomorrow if PSU does not act and demand that the FB games be CXL'd and that we never play them again. I am sorry but it is an Fing joke that something hasn't been done yet. And I don't think anything will be done. Everyone there is guilty. How can they fire themselves?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom