So who's ready to tailgate Friday? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So who's ready to tailgate Friday?

Still trying to work out logistics but hoping to make my annual appearance with hot, stuffed cherry peppers and my brother in law from Baton Rouge cooking up some jambalaya. 4 in all and I'll confirm tomorrow.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I have my fingers crossed but after escaping two weeks ago I figure were do to get the short end of this stick this week. Between your canopy, CR's two canopies and mine that puts us at four. Not sure if anyone else has anyone but if they do and read this please bring it just in case.
weather channel forecast has improved, just AM showers now.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Right now it looks like I will be doing bacon wrapped hotdogs and shredded beef sandwiches with queso sauce

My son loves bacon wrapped hot dogs and shredded beef sandwiches.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

scratch that now they are saying 70% chance of rain

And now , weather channel is saying 80% rain. Could be ugly. damn

Update: Brandolino just said 40% so locally we're much more optimistic

Starts overnight. Could be cleared out by Friday afternoon. Fingers crossed.

My son loves bacon wrapped hot dogs and shredded beef sandwiches.

LOL your in charge of feeding that machine.

Starts overnight. Could be cleared out by Friday afternoon. Fingers crossed.

Heard the weather this morning supposed to be real bad tonight possibly an inch plus but they sounded more optimistic about tomm afternoon. Of course Saturday its suppose to be great.

I'm hosting 50-60 folks from work on Saturday to a tailgate San Jose St vs UTSA. I'll be serving Hoffman Snappy Grillers in San Antonio. I'd rather be with you guys on Friday...

Heard the weather this morning supposed to be real bad tonight possibly an inch plus but they sounded more optimistic about tomm afternoon. Of course Saturday its suppose to be great.
i wonder if bee's son could defeat dccuse in an eating contest

i wonder if bee's son could defeat dccuse in an eating contest

I think you're onto something. This could be added to spice up the late-season tailgates. Bees' son vs. DcCuse in an eating contest.

I think you're onto something. This could be added to spice up the late-season tailgates. Bees' son vs. DcCuse in an eating contest.
Could be HUGE. We need corporate sponsorship though. Hoffman's, Zeigle's, Gianelli's, Purdue, Hormel, all the major meat suppliers of the world should vie to make this happen.

DCCuse has been hampered by lower body injuries in recent years, and some has he is past his prime. I say he is at his peak and cannot be beaten, even by the likes of the whiz bang Ivan Drago like Super Bees red meat eating monster.

A contest between these champions would be something this burg has never seen. It might even be more exciting to an old ink stained scribe than Rachele Gilmore's A-flat above high C in her famous 2009 performance of "The Doll's Aria" in "Tales of Hoffman" at the Metropolitan Opera.

As long as it's not a drinking contest.

As long as it's not a drinking contest.

Thats exactly what is going to be, DCCUSE will even take a 6 pack down first before the contest to make it more even.

Change in plans. Won't get to Syracuse until about 7. See you inside.

Any time; any where.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Change in plans. Won't get to Syracuse until about 7. See you inside.

Will you be bringing those hot peppers to my seat?

Latest at 10:50 AM Friday

At 4 PM 60 degrees with 15% chance of rain, changing to 30% from 5 until game time when the temps drop to 55

Sure, Bees! Double batch?
These Friday nighters and nooners really make it tough for us out-of-towners to join in.

Latest at 10:50 AM Friday

At 4 PM 60 degrees with 15% chance of rain, changing to 30% from 5 until game time when the temps drop to 55
The sun is out, it is magnificent; the weather could not be better for our tailgate.

The sun is out, it is magnificent; the weather could not be better for our tailgate.
yep big change in the hr to hr. No rain gents and ladies. See ya all soon!

Been tailgating for a half hour and the weather is perfect.

Let's go Orange! War Damn Otto!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom