so why was meeks out of bounds not reviewed | Syracusefan.com

so why was meeks out of bounds not reviewed

upperdeck

Living Legend
maybe it was discussed in some other thread, but before the late jump ball was called he was touching the ball the line, it should have been Gonz ball and changes much of how the game plays out

Clearly they were playing "reverse rules" basketball you simpleton! :)

Did you not see when they called it off the Zags earlier for Collins' leg being out of bounds while he was at least a foot away from touching the ball on the floor.

SMH.

Clearly they were playing "reverse rules" basketball you simpleton! :)

Did you not see when they called it off the Zags earlier for Collins' leg being out of bounds while he was at least a foot away from touching the ball on the floor.

SMH.
And earlier they called a Gonzaga airball deflected off UNC when it wasn't and incorrectly gave possession to Gonzaga which led to a three-pointer and Zags went on a run as a result.

SMH.

And earlier they called a Gonzaga airball deflected off UNC when it wasn't and incorrectly gave possession to Gonzaga which led to a three-pointer and Zags went on a run as a result.

SMH.
Absolutely no one is mentioning this.

These misses absolutely can't happen in a title game.

Absolutely no one is mentioning this.

These misses absolutely can't happen in a title game.

Not sure it was OOB, but with all the fouls they called shouldn't that have been a 3 shot foul?

I said it wasn't out on UNC, but I think they called it that way because they missed the foul.

I had the same thought.

"Ooops, missed that one. Oh but look, we have a chance to 'make it right!'"

I said it wasn't out on UNC, but I think they called it that way because they missed the foul.

I got the last part, thanks. Didn't see a foul I guess because I was paying attention to whether the ball was touched or not during the replay.

Last edited:
I got the last part, thanks. Didn't see a foul I guess because I was paying attention to whether the ball was touch or not during the replay.

Yeah, the UNC kid hit the off hand on the follow through, which was called earlier in the night against the Zags.

I don't think I've ever seen the refs call so many fouls on 3-point shots either. One of the calls was a hit to the arm after the ball was about 5 feet out of the shooters hand.

SMH.
But missed the foul on the shooter's follow through.

SMH.

LOL...That one was up there for worst of the night! Was that Eades fighting with Stephen's? "Hey, you think you're bad, check this one out!!!"

He did hit the shooter though... At least he could use that as an excuse. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom