So will we get Temple at home? | Syracusefan.com

So will we get Temple at home?

If Temple is simply plugged into WV's schedule, we won't.

Bill Cosby may come up to do some lame-as* stand-up but that's as close as Temple will come...

update- scouring the net I'm seeing rumors that temple might not just be plugged in to WVU's spot and that conference schedules may be rearranged.

update- scouring the net I'm seeing rumors that temple might not just be plugged in to WVU's spot and that conference schedules may be rearranged.

Smart for the BE to do that...they need to rebuild their model for the new league. I expect Cuse and Pitt to be their lowest priority.

Bill Cosby may come up to do some lame-as* stand-up but that's as close as Temple will come...
I've seen Bill live. I'd consider it a bucket list item.

Smart for the BE to do that...they need to rebuild their model for the new league. I expect Cuse and Pitt to be their lowest priority.

Not only that, since Marinatto has taken all this way too personally, expect him to screw us if he can... which would mean do whatever he can to ensure we only get 5 home games...

SU already said we would be playing Temple away by release of their ticket package today. Season tickets went down so obviously it is 5 games.

SU already said we would be playing Temple away by release of their ticket package today. Season tickets went down so obviously it is 5 games.

Yeah - they likely new it last week when they announced the sched. and listed an away as TBA...

Do they say which BE teams are home/away?
They may be (rightly) assuming that they'll get the 3H-4A split (as will Pitt probably), but the conference could start shifting things around to set up future H/A things for those remaining.

Without checking to see who is due where, I could see SU and Pitt both going to USF to save someone else some travel costs, then SU at Rutgers and UConn, plus one other.

From McMurphy:
If the Owls take West Virginia’s place on the Big East schedule, the Owls will have Big East home games against Syracuse, Rutgers, Cincinnati and South Florida and league road games at UConn, Pittsburgh and Louisville. The Big East's football schedule should be released in the coming days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom